Customer Success Manager
Location: Downtown Lafayette, IN
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Salesforce or other Force.com platforms.
- Proficient in Office software.
- Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level a plus.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
Sales Development Representative
Compensation: Competitive base salary + commission + health benefits
Location: Downtown Lafayette, IN
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) or Market Response Representative (MRR) you will be responsible for generating interest in Passageways by creating, contacting, and qualifying Marketing-generated leads using the industries best tools. Your goals are directly proportional to the goals of the Account Executive team, which you will be supporting through delivery of high-quality leads who are interested in further exploring our SaaS solutions. The best way to be successful is by exhibiting a ferocious desire to learn, perform, and rise within the team.
This position reports to Passageway’s Director of Business Development at our Lafayette headquarters – if you’re hungry to make an impact in the fastest growing tech startup in the industry, please apply.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly Sales Qualified Lead and Deals Sourced targets
- Strategize with top-producing Account Executives and Sales Managers to improve performance and processes
- Initiate conversations with potential client via phone and email outreach
- Be an active member of the team by sharing learnings
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience selling complex systems or products
- Undergraduate degree (preferred)
- Experience selling SaaS products (preferred)
- Sold products/services such as: Cutco, Vector, printed adds, insurance, etc.
- Salesforce.com and Google Apps (preferred)
The ideal candidate:
- Is extremely hungry and driven to make an impact
- Wants to win individually and as a team
- Has high energy with a high EQ
- Is very organized and detailed oriented
- Has strong communication skills
- Is autonomous while still collaborative
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions
- Gives and welcomes feedback
- Is proactive, creative, and able to work individually as well as work as part of a team
Sales Account Executive
Imagine what you could do here. At Passageways, having big ideas is not only encouraged, they also have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Those who bring passion and dedication to their job help us chart the path forward as well as grow our customer base across the world.
We are a rapidly growing software company that has built our success on relationships, with both our customers and our employees. We know that even in the technology field, it's employees that make a business thrive. At Passageways you’ll find fantastic people whose skills and passion have gotten us to where we are today, and we’re looking for more fantastic people to get us where we want to be tomorrow.
- Win sales opportunities for the company.
- Deliver incredible value and industry-leading solutions to our customers.
- Grow our client base, working with an annual revenue target from a list of assigned accounts and/or territories.
- Prospect for customers, follow-up on marketing leads, understand customer business challenges, consult with customers on solutions, and advance opportunities through the sales pipeline.
- Share best practices, knowledge and advice with your peers and business associates.
- Attend industry conferences/exhibitions (less than 10% travel required).
Confidence – you know you can do anything you set your mind to.
Accountability – you will own your sales territory like it’s your own business.
Coachable – you continuously look to improve your skills and seek out feedback.
Successful – you like accomplishment, to push yourself, to achieve and exceed your goals.
Empathetic – you honestly enjoy meeting, learning about, and building relationships with people.
Communicator – you are articulate and deliberate with your words, both spoken and written.
- Experience – you’ve learned the skills and gained the knowledge to be a top sales performer.
- Top industry compensation plan – base pay with liberal commission and uncapped earnings.
- Continuous solution training, sales instruction, and personal development programs.
- Career advancement opportunities with professional development coaching.
- Company provided equipment (laptop, phone, software, etc.) and state-of-the art sales tools.
- Flexible work from home, work from office, environment.
- Employment with a growing, fun, and philanthropic-minded company where accomplishments are recognized, opinions are valued, and efforts are rewarded.
Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Downtown Lafayette, IN
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager that wants to be a part of something solid and growing. Most importantly you love to drive the quantity and quality of marketing qualified leads to handoff to our growing Sales Team. You will assist in developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing our marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The position will report to the Demand Gen Manager and support our sales & marketing team to drive the growth and quality of marketing qualified leads.
A Digital Marketing Manager should have an effective comprehension of modern marketing tools and strategies. They will be engaged in developing the organization’s multi-channel communication strategies. They will be reliable for developing the strategy used in online marketing of the products, operating social media, web analytics, E-mail marketing and SEO, among others. They may also assemble several online promotions and e-mailing campaigns, as well as perform customer research to ascertain ways of contacting customers via Internet. This is more of an operations and analytics than creative role.
- Oversee the day to day execution and optimization of performance marketing channels including website SEO, paid social, email marketing and retargeting
- Plan, design and execute demand generation programs to deliver qualified leads via paid and organic channels
- Manage website for leads and projects, and build on SEO strategy
- Develop strategies to direct online traffic to the Passageways website
- Track website traffic flow and furnish analysis reports to display effective ROI
- Manage the social media strategy for Passageways
- Administer online product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Enhance the usability, design, and content of Passageways website
- Assess customer research, market settings and competitor data
- Evaluate performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and compare against targets
- Discover trends and insights, and optimize costs and performance based on it
- Identify new growth strategies, technologies, and media prospects in digital marketing
- Design, implement, and measure trials and conversion rates
- Cooperate with teammates to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Assess end user experience across numerous channels and touch points
- Perform keyword study and web statistics reporting
- Use web analytics to examine website performance and suggest amendments
- Participate in company blogs and handle e-communications
- Decrease the website bounce rate and increase stay time
- Correct any faults or mistakes in the online matter
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to Passageways website
- Organize webinars and webcasts
- Generate online banner adverts and oversee PPC ad management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing, ideally within the Software industry
- Experience in Salesforce
- Experience in Marketo
- Evident experience managing SEO/SEM, PPC, re-targeting, marketing database, email, and social media
- Experience with web lead conversion optimization
- Affinity with lead generation campaigns and event marketing plans
- Solid understanding of present online marketing models, strategy and best methods
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Functioning knowledge of ad serving tools
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong relationships cross-functionally as well as collaborate with outside agencies and vendors
- Entrepreneurial mindset and goal oriented (self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute multiple projects independently)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for conveying viewpoints to coworkers
- Ability to work with teams from different departments
- Innovative skills for contributing new ideas
- Working well under pressure and meet critical deadlines
- Awareness of current and evolving social media platforms
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven reasoning
Permanent work authorization in the US required (This position doesn’t offer visa Sponsorship)
Software Support Specialist:
The SOFTWARE SUPPORT SPECIALIST reports to the Technical Support Manager and provides tier-two level support for all Passageways’ products for customers and internal employees. This position involves troubleshooting product software and technical issues for existing customers, performing installations of products for new customers, and providing internal product support for Passageways’ employees as well. Attention to detail and professional communication skills are essential for employees in this position. Applicants must be willing to work different shift schedules and be available for 24x7 On Call. Passageways is a HIPPA compliant organization so applicants must also get certified training.
- Troubleshooting software bugs and data-related issues for customers
- Troubleshooting technical issues resulting from environmental issues (i.e. network, IIS, virus scanning etc.)
- Respond to customer inquiries through the support ticketing system by email, chat, telephone, and meeting software for all products
- Prioritize support cases and inform customers of ticket status, progress, timelines throughout the process of the ticket
- Maintain and create articles to clearly communicate issues, steps to resolve, and tips for customers and internal agent use
- Assist customers in understanding and training on new enhancements and features of the software
- Assist in creating documentation to cover support topics, enhancement and version upgrade notices, and other customer related items
Skills and experience required include:
- Strong desire to help people and provide quality customer service
- Must have strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently and can prioritize and handle multiple outstanding tasks
- Experience with troubleshooting web applications
- Ability to work under pressure and a tight schedule
- Strong documentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server 2008-2016, IIS Web Server, HTML
- Strong technical documentation & writing skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to speak with customers with varying degrees of skill and knowledge
Job location: Lafayette, Indiana
Permanent work authorization in the US required (This position doesn’t offer visa sponsorship).