ASCL picks Passageways as its Board Portal partner
Marlow, United Kingdon, November 1 2019 – The Association of School and College Leaders has selected Passageways (UK) Ltd to deliver OnBoard, a state-of-the-art next generation cloud-based board portal to the education sector. Built on Microsoft’s Azure platform using the same technology, and integrating with Microsoft’s Office 365, OnBoard is trusted and loved by Board and Leadership Team members in more than 2,000 organisations globally and over 12,000 meetings every day.
“We are delighted to see Passageways join the Association of School and College Leaders as a premier partner, as we recognise the value that OnBoard, the electronic board portal from Passageways, can bring to our members, particularly for delivering more effective leadership team meetings and improved governance,” Steve Kind, Director of Finance & Operations, Association of School and College Leaders, said.
Boards, leadership teams, and other higher education committees are constantly looking for more effective ways to improve the way they conduct meetings and improve governance, which is why the partnership with the Association of School and College Leaders is so important to Passageways. Paul Stark, Director of Passageways (UK) Ltd commented “Our core values align closely to those of the Association of School and College Leaders, in that we both inspire and enable leadership teams to collaborate and perform better, together. This was an important factor in forming our partnership arrangement.”
Learn more here: www.onboardforeducation.co.uk
Passageways was founded in 2003 with a mission to Inspire and Enable Teams to Perform Better, Together. Passageways does that by delivering a remarkable collaborative experience by leveraging technology, talent, and insightful analytics. Passageways OnBoard is a board meeting solution that securely connects organisations, their directors and committees to meeting agendas, minutes, approvals, calendars, policies and procedures. Board members instantly receive real-time updates to board packs across any device; PC, iOS, Android, Windows Surface, and Amazon Fire. OnBoard is used by hundreds of boards across the world at the leading public companies, private organisations, non-profit organisations and government entities.
The Association of School and College Leaders (ASCL) is a leading professional body representing more than 19,000 members, including education system leaders, heads, principals, deputies, vice-principals, assistant heads and business managers of state-funded and independent schools and colleges throughout the UK. ASCL members are responsible for the education of more than four million young people in more than 90% of the secondary and tertiary phases, and in an increasing proportion of the primary phase. ASCL works to shape national education policy, provide advice and support to members and deliver first-class professional development across the sector.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Uncategorized2021.03.09Can cloud services take your board meeting to new heights?
- Company2021.02.05Passageways Celebrates Black History Month
- News2021.01.28Passageways Celebrates Rapid Growth in 2020 and Sets Sights on Accelerated Expansion for Board Management Platform (OnBoard) in 2021
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet