LAFAYETTE, IN – (August 2, 2018) – Passageways, a global provider of secure, intuitive collaboration solutions, today announced the appointment of Colin Cunningham as Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Colin has more than twenty-five years of experience in global technology companies, arriving at Passageways with a proven record of financial leadership.
Cunningham joins Passageways at a pivotal time as it continues rapid growth and an expanding workforce. “I couldn’t be more thrilled to welcome Colin to Passageways, as he will undoubtedly make an immediate impact to help calibrate our growth for the next phase” said Paroon Chadha, Passageways Co-Founder & CEO. “Our leadership team is impressed with Colin’s established ability to lead the financial function in a complex, fast growing business, while maintaining an unrelenting focus on our customers’ needs and advocating on their behalf.”
Cunningham joins Passageways with extensive finance, strategic, and management experience across the SaaS industry, including roles such as CFO of VeriCite, Vice President of Finance at Aprimo, and Vice President of Finance at Teradata. Mr. Cunningham arrives at Passageways ready to lead the substantial market opportunity present at the crossroads of security, governance, and enterprise collaboration.
“I can’t imagine a more exciting time to join Passageways,” Cunningham said. “Passageways is leading the secure collaboration revolution – in the boardroom and beyond. Paroon and this executive team recognize and appreciate that they’re shaping the secure collaboration future, and I’m delighted to be a part of it.”
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Employee Intranet2020.04.02True North Uses OnSemble to Keep Staff Informed During COVID-19
- Board Portal2020.03.28Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28The Guide to Virtual Board Meetings: 6 Best Practices for Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28Where Credit Unions Can Find Help During the COVID-19 Crisis