Collaboration is what drives us at Passageways. Passageways Consulting is thrilled to bring the power of peer collaboration to our consulting development approach. Crowdfunding for consulting projects was introduced at PowWOW 2015 as a way for customers to tackle larger consulting projects. This new approach will provide all Passageways customers the opportunity to collaborate on project development that will help you address gaps in your portal implementation.
Crowdfunding, at its core, allows multiple parties to raise money in an effort to fund a project. The idea of crowdfunding has become quite popular and you’ve no doubt heard of sites like Kickstarter and IndieGoGo. These sites, along with hundreds of others, are filled with stories about people coming together to help entrepreneurs, and even huge corporations, bring new products to market. The great thing about crowdfunding is that you get to be part of a project and see the ideas come to life.
Although the concept of crowdfunding isn’t the newest idea in the mainstream, it is something very new for Passageways, and we know the Passageways family will benefit from a crowdfunding program. Over the past few months we have been researching the concept of crowdfunding and putting together ideas how we can bring our customers together to create new projects and bring your innovative ideas to life.
We are kicking off this program with a campaign to convert the Strategic Planning Matrix (SPM) project to a Featured Application, which will then be added to our product list. SPM provides a way to create, measure and access your organization’s strategy and clearly communicate details on goals and performance to all employees through your portal. This project, originally built for Purdue Federal Credit Union will be reviewed with participants and updated so the functionality can be applied to many organizations. The list of participants is beginning to build, and you have limited time to get involved.
Over the next couple months we’ll work to improve the Passageways Crowdfunding Program so everyone can bring their ideas to life. We’ll help drive these ideas in hope to become a crowdfunding campaign to help raise the money needed to build the tools you want. Be on the lookout for more information about the Passageways Crowdfunding Program. If you have any questions or want to know more about our crowdfunding efforts, check out the OnSemble Community or get in contact with your CSM and we can share more. Let the collaboration and innovation continue the Passageways way!
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Management2020.06.26OnBoard Leads the Way in 7 Categories in the G2 Summer Grid Reports
- Board Management2020.06.08Observations on What It’s Really Like to Shift to Virtual Meetings
- Employee Intranet2020.06.02Advantis Highlights Employee Engagement, Communication and Teamwork in Portal Relaunch
- Board Management2020.06.01Webinar Sneak Preview with Philanthropy Expert Angela E. White