MADISON, Wis. (2/27/11)—A new alliance between CUNA Strategic Services,
Inc. (CSS) and Passageways LLC offers credit unions ways to collaborate
across a wide range of company initiatives.
“Credit unions need ways of efficiently sharing information across many
audiences, whether they are board volunteers, staff members or executives,”
said Wes Millar, CSS senior vice president. “Passageways provides the tools
for credit unions to effectively communicate governance, compliance and
The Passageways solutions include portals for boards, community
management, strategic planning, vendor management, knowledge
management, lobby management, sales management and learning
“As credit unions look for operational efficiencies, making the right information
available to staff and volunteers assumes importance,” said Paroon Chadha,
co-founder/vice president. “Passageways continues to serve credit unions
across the country through various collaborative solutions. This alliance will
bring increased awareness about our offerings, especially the board and
vendor management portals.”
Based in West Lafayette, Ind., Passageways is privately held by Purdue FCU
and Passageways employees. Passageways added 40 new customers in 2010 for its portal products.
About CUNA Strategic Services CUNA Strategic Services Inc., owned jointly by Credit Union National Association (CUNA) and the state leagues, saved credit unions $25 million in 2010 through its alliance programs. It provides credit unions with access to high quality products, services, and technologies delivered with a competitive advantage made possible through volume pricing and strategic program development. For more information, visit cunastrategicservices.com.
About Passageways Passageways, based in West Lafayette, Ind., is a leading provider of board portals and vendor management solutions to credit unions. More than 200 credit unions use Passageways’ solutions to collaborate, manage documents and streamline business processes. Passageways also provides learning management and lobby management solutions. For more information, visit passageways.com.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- News2021.01.25Passageways Celebrates Rapid Growth in 2020 and Sets Sights on Accelerated Expansion for Board Management Platform (OnBoard) in 2021
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet
- Board Management2021.01.08Everything You Need To Know About Meeting Minutes
- Board Management2021.01.04New OnBoard Capabilities Help Enterprise Boards and Leaders Identify Conflicts of Interest and Complete Required Regulatory Filings