Every day, we receive great feedback from our amazing customers. We hear how boards use OnBoard to improve governance and how OnBoard makes their boards happy. We’re always listening, and are excited to share our most recent OnBoard product updates. All are based directly on customer feedback and make OnBoard even more intuitive and easier to use than ever!
Engagement Analytics on Mobile
Engagement Analytics is a dashboard in OnBoard that helps executive leaders help board directors better engage with board materials before meetings.
With this latest release, directors and admins can view Engagement Analytics on OnBoard’s mobile apps. That means executive leaders, directors, and admins always have access to the information they need to make smarter decisions at their next board meeting: how much board books are being read or downloaded, where annotations are being made, what sections are receiving the most attention, and more.
New Annotation Types
Two new annotation types — underlining and free-form text — are available. Board members now have additional ways they can call out important details when annotating board materials.
Attaching Documents to Surveys
Documents can now be attached to OnBoard surveys as well as individual survey questions. This allows boards to get answers to surveys quickly, prevents versioning issues, and removes the need to send supporting materials separately via email.
Got an Idea for a Future OnBoard Product Update?
Do you have an idea for a future OnBoard product update you’re excited to share? If you’re an OnBoard customer, contact your Customer Success Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We’re listening.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet
- Board Management2021.01.08Everything You Need To Know About Meeting Minutes
- Board Management2021.01.04New OnBoard Capabilities Help Enterprise Boards and Leaders Identify Conflicts of Interest and Complete Required Regulatory Filings
- Board Management2020.12.29The People Have Spoken! 6 Reasons OnBoard Makes Your Board Happy.