When did you start working here?
I started in September of 2016.
What do you do here?
I am a Customer Success Manager. I work with our customers to help make sure they are utilizing our products to their fullest ability.
What is a typical work day like?
You are never bored. There is always something to do. I work with about 70 partners; I try to be on a first name basis with everyone of them. To ensure they are 150 percent happy with products from Passageways. I often consider how we are going to measure success, what is measurable? I think that anything that is worth doing is measurable. So, ensuring we hit the success meters is vital.
What is your fondest memory of working at Passageways?
I have so many! The team building event at one of the escape rooms in town with my fellow Customer Success Managers, Training staff, and the Education team. We had to work together and utilize our skills to accomplish the goal – getting out!
What is your favorite part of working here?
The fact that I have an impact on the procedures, on how we manage the business. If I come up with an idea, it can be implemented. I have never had this kind of freedom or respect in terms of ideas being heard.
What have you gained from working here?
I know a lot more now about how organization’s strategic plan impacts every single person in a company. How boards are able to motivate and encourage their employees. I continue to realize the power of collaboration.
What’s the craziest or silliest thing to ever happen at work or a work event?
We pull pranks on each other fairly regularly. You always have to “watch your back” or something on your desk could be misplaced!
What makes Passageways unique compared to previous jobs you have worked?
Everything! I love everyone on my team, we are like a family. I have never worked with a team so well that we have all the same goals and everyone has each other’s back. I never experienced this before. On this team, there are no weak links. We mesh together perfectly.
About The Author
- Passageways was founded in 2003 with a mission to Inspire and Enable Teams to Perform Better, Together. We do that by delivering a remarkable collaborative experience by leveraging technology, talent, and insightful analytics.
- Life At Passageways2018.11.206 Things We Are Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- Life At Passageways2018.11.12A Day In The Life of a Pathfinder: Courtney Felt
- Life At Passageways2018.10.30A Day In The Life of a Pathfinder: Nick DeBoer
- Board Portal2018.10.30AGB OnBoard: The AGB and Passageways Partnership Secures Its 25th Customer in 25 Weeks