Burr it suddenly got colder in here, didn’t it? I guess it’s just the thought of zero degree water running down my spine. Paroon Chadha, CEO of Passageways, knows the feeling all too well after quite the interesting morning. He was one of thousands of people in the nation to partake in the Ice Bucket Challenge to help raise visibility and funds for ALS. Passageways loves doing whatever we can to help our community and throwing ice water on our CEO is always fun too! Find out more about our philanthropic efforts here.
ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease, can affect as many as 2 in every 100,000 people and is known for its aggressive and debilitating progression. To find out more about this disease or to donate go to http://www.alsa.org/
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Uncategorized2021.03.09Can cloud services take your board meeting to new heights?
- Company2021.02.05Passageways Celebrates Black History Month
- News2021.01.28Passageways Celebrates Rapid Growth in 2020 and Sets Sights on Accelerated Expansion for Board Management Platform (OnBoard) in 2021
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet