Burr it suddenly got colder in here, didn’t it? I guess it’s just the thought of zero degree water running down my spine. Paroon Chadha, CEO of Passageways, knows the feeling all too well after quite the interesting morning. He was one of thousands of people in the nation to partake in the Ice Bucket Challenge to help raise visibility and funds for ALS. Passageways loves doing whatever we can to help our community and throwing ice water on our CEO is always fun too! Find out more about our philanthropic efforts here.
ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease, can affect as many as 2 in every 100,000 people and is known for its aggressive and debilitating progression. To find out more about this disease or to donate go to http://www.alsa.org/
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Portal2020.03.28Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28The Guide to Virtual Board Meetings: 6 Best Practices for Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28Where Credit Unions Can Find Help During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Board Portal2020.03.28Where Community Banks Can Find Help During the COVID-19 Crisis