LAFAYETTE INDIANA, AUGUST 8, 2016 – Passageways today announced a global expansion plan with the opening of two new branch offices in Marlow, UK and Mumbai, India. Leading operations in the UK, Passageways has appointed Paul Stark. Leading operations in India, Passageways appointed Joy Richard. The international expansion aims to get Passageways board portal solution, OnBoard, in the hands of leaders in growing markets.
“This is organic expansion driven by demand,” said Passageways Co-Founder and CEO Paroon Chadha. “The international expansion is an opportunity to put our solutions in the hands of leaders everywhere. OnBoard is the most versatile and intuitive solution in the board governance space. Leaders around the world are already using it to make their meetings easier. Utilizing in-terrirtory managers will only accelerate that expansion.”
“I have long specialized in board portals and have helped many companies realize the benefits of adopting this tool. My drive heading Passageways UK is the same as the many experts at Passageways, to help our clients see maximum returns on their investments,” said UK Business Leader Paul Stark.
“I am excited to take the secure and collaborative power of OnBoard to the Indian market,” said India Business Leader Joy Richard, “The opportunity has never been more rich in the India. OnBoard offers incredible value for managing board meetings, secretarial administration automation, and offering a great corporate governance platform.”
Passageways plans continued international expansion in 2016-2017, opening further offices and partnering with organizations to deliver secure collaboration solutions across the globe.
Passageways is looking for partners across different geographies. Through its indirect and direct sales efforts Passageways plans to provide world-class support and product experiences across the world. If you are interested in partnering with Passageways find out more here.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Employee Intranet2020.04.02True North Uses OnSemble to Keep Staff Informed During COVID-19
- Board Portal2020.03.28Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28The Guide to Virtual Board Meetings: 6 Best Practices for Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28Where Credit Unions Can Find Help During the COVID-19 Crisis