Simple, Secure, and Compliant Permission Management
The System Permissions App ensures that only the right people have access to the right data and programs they need to do their jobs. By leveraging role-based templates, System Permissions streamlines managing and extending permissions when individuals join your organization, when they change roles, or when they exit your team.
Critically, System Permissions allows you to demonstrate that your information is securely managed to examiners, auditors, customers, and members.
- Streamline Onboarding. System Permissions takes the hassle out of onboarding new employees and transfers. In minutes, the right people have the right permissions for the right data.
- Demonstrate Compliance. System Permissions creates reports and an audit trail so when the examiners arrive you are ready to show your data security is under control
- Customize Templates. Role-based templates ensure that employees with similar responsibilities can immediately access all the systems and data they need to do their job.
Designed For Banks, Credit Unions, and Everyone Else
OnSemble’s System Permission App ensures your stay compliant by directly addressing the FFIEC’s system permission guidance. II.C.7(b) of the FFIEC Information Security Booklet stresses the need of information security and a system permission tool to demonstrate compliance:
“Management should develop a user access program to implement and administer physical and logical access controls to safeguard the institution’s information assets and technology. This program should include the following elements:
- Alignment of employee job descriptions to the user access program.
- Requirements for business and application owners to define user profiles.
- Ongoing reviews by business line and application owners to verify appropriate access based on job roles with changes reported on a timely basis to security administration personnel.
- Timely notification from human resources to security administrators to adjust user access based on job changes, including terminations.”
System Permission helps you accomplish this and more.
About The Author
- Passageways was founded in 2003 with a mission to Inspire and Enable Teams to Perform Better, Together. We do that by delivering a remarkable collaborative experience by leveraging technology, talent, and insightful analytics.
- Employee Intranet2018.08.083 Reasons Why a Digital Workspace is Vital in 2018: Purpose, Engagement, Communication
- Employee Intranet2018.08.06OnSemble Coffee Hour – A Conversation With Cabrillo Credit Union
- Press Release2018.08.02Passageway Hires Colin Cunningham as Chief Financial Officer
- Employee Intranet2018.08.01Christian Financial Credit Union: 15 Years of OnSemble Success