Happy Earth Day everyone!
Passageways’ commitment to creating a more sustainable world goes back to our earliest days. When OnBoard was released we knew that it would have an impact on our small blue home. We just didn’t know how big that impact would be. So we thought on this Earth Day we would take a look at the full impact OnBoard has had on our planet.
Here’s the upshot: OnBoard has saved an extraordinary 25,000,000 pages of paper.
That’s amazing. But on World Earth Day, we think it’s worth putting that in a bit of context.
- That’s 3,000 trees worth of paper
- That’s 9 football fields worth of trees
- That’s more trees than would fit in Fenway Park
- In July 2015, OnBoard had saved 10,377,600 pages of paper. In but a short 9 months, OnBoard has saved an additional 14,600,000 sheets of paper
- That’s an additional 165 Trees saved
- That’s nearly a 250% increase in pages of paper saved saved
- That’s an average of 1,600,000 sheets of paper a month
- Or 54,000 sheets of paper saved a day
So to all of our customers who are committed to sustainability, who have achieved this for our only home, we’ve done this together. On this Earth Day, we say thank you!
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet
- Board Management2021.01.08Everything You Need To Know About Meeting Minutes
- Board Management2021.01.04New OnBoard Capabilities Help Enterprise Boards and Leaders Identify Conflicts of Interest and Complete Required Regulatory Filings
- Board Management2020.12.29The People Have Spoken! 6 Reasons OnBoard Makes Your Board Happy.