Happy Earth Day everyone!
Passageways’ commitment to creating a more sustainable world goes back to our earliest days. When OnBoard was released we knew that it would have an impact on our small blue home. We just didn’t know how big that impact would be. So we thought on this Earth Day we would take a look at the full impact OnBoard has had on our planet.
Here’s the upshot: OnBoard has saved an extraordinary 25,000,000 pages of paper.
That’s amazing. But on World Earth Day, we think it’s worth putting that in a bit of context.
- That’s 3,000 trees worth of paper
- That’s 9 football fields worth of trees
- That’s more trees than would fit in Fenway Park
- In July 2015, OnBoard had saved 10,377,600 pages of paper. In but a short 9 months, OnBoard has saved an additional 14,600,000 sheets of paper
- That’s an additional 165 Trees saved
- That’s nearly a 250% increase in pages of paper saved saved
- That’s an average of 1,600,000 sheets of paper a month
- Or 54,000 sheets of paper saved a day
So to all of our customers who are committed to sustainability, who have achieved this for our only home, we’ve done this together. On this Earth Day, we say thank you!
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Portal2019.04.23An 80-Year-Old Director Finds Delight in OnBoard’s Simplicity.
- Employee Intranet2019.04.23The Merger: How OnSemble Unified Two Credit Unions
- Employee Intranet2019.04.18State Bank of Lizton Bolsters Communication with OnSemble
- Board Portal2019.04.09College of Saint Benedict Successfully Transitions to AGB OnBoard