Lafayette, IN September 19, 2014: Passageways, provider of collaboration software to employees and board of directors, is pleased to announce that today its latest OnBoard release enables secure electronic voting. In addition, there are also new RSVP and Attendance features.
With these new features, companies and boards can easily conduct secure votes. OnBoard’s intuitive interface allows for Administrators and Directors to create, review and express their decisions through a browser or the dedicated iPad app. OnBoard’s flexibility gives you options to store and record the voting results. These votes can be brought to the board members at the board meeting or in-between the board meetings. OnBoard now also allows directors to RSVP for the upcoming meetings, allowing organizations to plan better. It also allows the meeting attendance to be recorded with the application for the meeting records.
“The demands upon today’s business leaders have them working at all hours from different locations. OnBoard enables them to review all details and confidently express their decisions with this secure solution” said Ratul Shah, Director of Product Management. OnBoard is designed to meet the needs of the board of directors to provide smart corporate governance for their organizations.
Click to get started with your free trial of OnBoard
About Passageways LLC.
Passageways was founded in 2003 with the vision to “To make our World more Collaborative, one organization at a time.” Today the company is an industry-leading provider of collaborative portal solutions. The company has successfully delivered over 400 portals to various industries. For more information, please call 1-765-535-1880, email email@example.com, or visit passageways.com.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet
- Board Management2021.01.08Everything You Need To Know About Meeting Minutes
- Board Management2021.01.04New OnBoard Capabilities Help Enterprise Boards and Leaders Identify Conflicts of Interest and Complete Required Regulatory Filings
- Board Management2020.12.29The People Have Spoken! 6 Reasons OnBoard Makes Your Board Happy.