We are pleased to announce new features for OnBoard board portal product. Companies will now see their positive impact on the environment with the inclusion of a continuous rolling counter of how many trees saved through use of OnBoard instead of paper. Not only does this feature offer an unprecedented look at your environmental impact, it also provides you a real time understanding of the money you saved from no longer printing, binding, and throwing away board book after board book.
As of July 29, 2015, OnBoard has saved 10,377,601 pages of paper, totaling 1156 Trees.
The OnBoard update boasts several innovative features. Maintaining legal compliance has never been easier with the introduction of an archive feature, ensuring meetings cannot be altered. A groundbreaking new meeting roller introduces a more intuitive and logical display of upcoming and past meetings. An efficient new planning feature allows board book creators to chart the duration of individual sections of a meeting, ensuring that they continue to move apace.
“This update sets OnBoard apart, it displays a progressive understanding of the way businesses are making decisions in the digital era,” said Paroon Chadha, Co-Founder & CEO of Passageways. “We continue to innovate and provide features that make meetings more productive, reduce stress, and allow boards everywhere to reach sound decisions,” he continued, “and knowing the number of trees and the amount money you have saved is also pretty cool.”
About The Author
- Passageways builds collaboration software that helps people do meaningful work, from the board of directors through to the team and people who do today’s indispensable work. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the complete meeting life cycle. OnSemble's an Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Portal2019.04.23A Conversation with Dr. Potter: A Board Veteran Delights in OnBoard’s Simplicity.
- Employee Intranet2019.04.23The Merger: How OnSemble Unified Two Credit Unions
- Employee Intranet2019.04.18State Bank of Lizton Bolsters Communication with OnSemble
- Board Portal2019.04.09College of Saint Benedict Successfully Transitions to AGB OnBoard