We are pleased to announce new features for OnBoard board portal product. Companies will now see their positive impact on the environment with the inclusion of a continuous rolling counter of how many trees saved through use of OnBoard instead of paper. Not only does this feature offer an unprecedented look at your environmental impact, it also provides you a real time understanding of the money you saved from no longer printing, binding, and throwing away board book after board book.
As of July 29, 2015, OnBoard has saved 10,377,601 pages of paper, totaling 1156 Trees.
The OnBoard update boasts several innovative features. Maintaining legal compliance has never been easier with the introduction of an archive feature, ensuring meetings cannot be altered. A groundbreaking new meeting roller introduces a more intuitive and logical display of upcoming and past meetings. An efficient new planning feature allows board book creators to chart the duration of individual sections of a meeting, ensuring that they continue to move apace.
“This update sets OnBoard apart, it displays a progressive understanding of the way businesses are making decisions in the digital era,” said Paroon Chadha, Co-Founder & CEO of Passageways. “We continue to innovate and provide features that make meetings more productive, reduce stress, and allow boards everywhere to reach sound decisions,” he continued, “and knowing the number of trees and the amount money you have saved is also pretty cool.”
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Employee Intranet2020.04.02True North Uses OnSemble to Keep Staff Informed During COVID-19
- Board Portal2020.03.28Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28The Guide to Virtual Board Meetings: 6 Best Practices for Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28Where Credit Unions Can Find Help During the COVID-19 Crisis