OnSemble Employee Intranet Integrates with Microsoft’s SharePoint Foundation and SharePoint 365
Lafayette, IN, November 9, 2015 – Passageways, the leading provider of secure enterprise collaboration software, is pleased to announce new features for OnSemble Employee Intranet. OnSemble, an enterprise-grade intranet solution for the financial services industry, makes employee collaboration easy by bringing together the tools and support financial institutions needs to collaborate and share together.
This week, OnSemble Connect for SharePoint was released. A revolutionary app that leverages Microsoft SharePoint Foundation’s offering to unlock advanced new ways to manage Microsoft Office documents. Connect for SharePoint integrates with an organization’s SharePoint® 365 site, unlocking ways to manage documents on your network, in the cloud, from within your intranet, and on mobile devices.
“As Passageways continues to innovate around secure enterprise collaboration, Connect for SharePoint is the natural evolution toward seamless secure collaboration. With cloud and mobile now ubiquitous, this allows our customers to be prepared for an Office365 world,” said Passageways Co-Founder and CEO Paroon Chadha. “OnSemble Connect for SharePoint is the perfect union of an employee intranet designed for financial institutions with the apps your employees already embrace.”
Connect for SharePoint introduces document management and team collaboration to deliver an extraordinary experience. Ready for collaboration made easy? Find out more today: https://www.passageways.com/employee-intranet/demo
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Employee Intranet2020.04.02True North Uses OnSemble to Keep Staff Informed During COVID-19
- Board Portal2020.03.28Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28The Guide to Virtual Board Meetings: 6 Best Practices for Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28Where Credit Unions Can Find Help During the COVID-19 Crisis