Lafayette, IN – October 17, 2018 – Passageways, the leading provider of secure collaboration software for employees and boards of directors, today announced that it has been named the Leader in G2 Crowd’s Grid for Employee Intranets. OnSemble is positioned highest and furthest in the Leaders quadrant for its ability to execute as well as its completeness of vision.
“We are thrilled to be named a Leader in G2 Crowds Satisfaction Grid for Employee Intranets,” said Paroon Chadha, Passageways Co-Founder & CEO. “We believe that being positioned highest and furthest in the Leaders quadrant is a validation of OnSemble’s continued leadership in the employee collaboration and digital workplace space. We see this as a recognition of the power of the technology we have built and the elegance with which our products allow our customers to drive collaboration and employee productivity.”
For G2 Crowds’ Grid for Employee Intranets, the firm evaluates providers across a range of criteria including Ease of Use, Ease of Setup, Quality of Support, Ease of Administration, and Ease of Doing Business. This satisfaction score is calculated by a proprietary algorithm that factors in real-user satisfaction ratings from review data.
The recognition from G2 Crowd comes at a time of record growth for Passageways, which recently closed a strategic growth investment from Five Elms Capital, crossed the 1000 customer threshold, and is rapidly expanding its workforce.
ABOUT PASSAGEWAYS – Passageways was founded in 2003 with a mission to inspire and enable teams to perform better, together. We do that by delivering a remarkable, collaborative experience by leveraging technology, talent, and insightful analytics. Over 15 years of serving our customers and working with our community has taught us the true importance of teamwork. For us, collaboration isn’t a buzzword; it’s our mission. For more information, visit www.passageways.com.
About The Author
- Passageways was founded in 2003 with a mission to Inspire and Enable Teams to Perform Better, Together. We do that by delivering a remarkable collaborative experience by leveraging technology, talent, and insightful analytics.
- Press Release2019.02.11Passageways Moves to New Office Space in Indianapolis, Plans to Hire 30+
- Press Release2019.02.11Passageways and The Armed Forces Financial Network Announce Partnership for OnBoard
- Board Portal2019.01.31How OnBoard Drove a 272% ROI at FNBT
- Board Portal2019.01.14Passageways and ICBA Extend Preferred Service Provider Agreement