West Lafayette, IN. September 9th, 2009 – Passageways, Indiana based portal solutions provider for financial institutions, has signed 5 new portal customers in the last 8 weeks. Besides its new clients, Passageways is also reporting several new module sales to its growing list of clients. The recently signed customers from this past few weeks include:
- First Community Federal Credit Union, Parchment, MI
- American Heritage Bank, Sapulpa, OK
- Security Bank, Odessa, TX
- Fox Communities Credit Union, Appleton, WI
- CGH Medical, Sterling, IL
All new clients are now being implemented on the new version of the portal framework, P4.
Passageways now offers 25 different software applications to its almost 200 clients specific to the financial industry. Several of these clients are now using portals powered by the new version of the Passageways portal framework, P4, which includes several new options including Navigation options, Start Page options, Page Layout options, Tool Bar options and Themes.
Given the varied usage of the portal framework, such options will allow current and future clients to create unique portal environments which can look very different for select audiences – your employees, management teams, directors, partners etc.
“Passageways is benefiting from the renewed significance to increasing employee productivity and our new version of the portal framework, P4, comes with more functionality than any portal framework in the market” said Paroon Chadha, Co-Founder and VP of Passageways. “We offer more applications than any single organization can ever develop internally and package them in very attractive price points and are now seeing the results of our investment in not just the portal technology, but also the business applications the market needs,” added Chadha.
Passageways has also seen more than a dozen new clients signed up for the Vendor management Application in the last 6 weeks. This new application allows its clients to categorize and track their various vendors. It allows organizing the contract documents with alerts around important dates and renewal timeframes. The application has been very well received especially given the audit requirements by the NCUA.
Recent Module Purchases by Passageways Clients:
1. Interra CU – Assigned Tasks, Products and Services, and Vendor Management
2. Pacific Continental Bank – Learning Management and Vendor Management
3. Belco Community CU – Vendor Management
4. IH Mississippi Valley CU – System Status Application
5. Arizona State CU – Vendor Management, Invoice Management, Expense Reports
6. Eli Lilly FCU – Vendor Management
7. Alliance CU – Vendor Management
8. Citizens Security Bank – Vendor Management
9. Forum CU – Vendor Management
10. USU CU- Learning Management
11. Five Point CU – Custom Work via Consulting Department
12. Alliance CU- eForms and Timesheets with ADP Tie-In via Consulting
13. Purdue Employees FCU – Vendor Management
14. Connex CU- Custom Navigation via Consulting Department
15. NuUnion CU- Vendor Management
Passageways specializes in providing corporate portal solutions for financial institutions, connecting their employees, directors, partners and vendors. Passageways solutions are used to streamline communications, increase collaboration and automate internal processes by replacing traditional intranet solutions. Passageway supports nearly 200 banks and credit unions portals including several dozen board portals and a number of industry wide community portals, making it a leader in collaboration solutions in the financial services industry. Passageways offers a portal framework that enables financial institutions to collaboratively organize and manage documents, processes, internal Web content and other corporate knowledge bases using its several modules. Passageways now has clients in United States, Canada and the Caribbean Islands. For more information please visit https://www.passageways.com/
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Uncategorized2021.03.09Can cloud services take your board meeting to new heights?
- Company2021.02.05Passageways Celebrates Black History Month
- News2021.01.28Passageways Celebrates Rapid Growth in 2020 and Sets Sights on Accelerated Expansion for Board Management Platform (OnBoard) in 2021
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet