West Lafayette, IN. July 10th, 2009 – Passageways, Indiana based portal solutions provider for financial institutions, has signed 8 new portal customers in the second quarter this year. This list also includes its first credit union client in Canada, United Communities Credit Union. Besides its new clients, Passageways is also reporting several new module sales to its growing list of clients. The recently signed customers from this year include:
- 1. Fox Communities Credit Union, WI – $716M in assets (Employee Portal)
- 2. Missoula Federal Credit Union, MT – $344M in assets (Employee and Board Portal)
- 3. ELGA Credit Union, MI – $261M in assets (Employee Portal)
- 4. United Communities Credit Union, ON – $660M (Employee Portal)
- 5. Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union, NY – $2.4B in assets (Employee and Board Portal)
- 6. Jefferson Bank, TX – $675M in assets (Employee and Board Portal)
- 7. Core First Bank and Trust, KS – $1.24B in assets (Employee Portal)
- 8. Circle Bank, CA – $252M in assets (Employee Portal)
Renewed Emphasis on Real Business Applications
Due to the economic slowdown, Passageways has seen a definitive trend toward organizations focusing on internal productivity gains leading to a higher demand for its following software:
- Vendor Management Application, which is new and is very well received
- Learning Management Application
- Invoice Tracking Application
- Purchase Order Tracking Application
- Lobby Management Application
- Board Portal including Meeting Packet Creator
- Dashboards Module
Passageways now offer 25 different software applications to its almost 200 clients in the financial industry. Several of these clients are now using portals powered by the new version of the Passageways portal framework, P4, which includes several new flexibility options including Navigation options, Start Page options, Page Layout options, Tool Bar options and Themes.
“Passageways is benefiting from the renewed significance to increasing employee productivity and our new version of the portal framework, P4, comes with more functionality than any portal framework out there” said Paroon Chadha Co-Founder and VP, Passageways. “We offer more applications than any single organization can ever develop internally and package them in very attractive price points and are now seeing the results of our investment in not just the portal technology but also the business applications the market needs,” added Chadha.
Passageways specializes in providing corporate portal solutions for financial institutions, connecting their employees, directors, partners and vendors. Passageways solutions are used to streamline communications, increase collaboration and automate internal processes by replacing traditional intranet solutions. Passageway supports nearly 200 banks and credit unions portals including several dozen board portals and a number of industry wide community portals, making it a leader in collaboration solutions in the financial services industry. Passageways offers a portal framework that enables financial institutions to collaboratively organize and manage documents, processes, internal Web content and other corporate knowledge bases using its several modules.
For more information please visit https://www.passageways.com/
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Uncategorized2021.03.09Can cloud services take your board meeting to new heights?
- Company2021.02.05Passageways Celebrates Black History Month
- News2021.01.28Passageways Celebrates Rapid Growth in 2020 and Sets Sights on Accelerated Expansion for Board Management Platform (OnBoard) in 2021
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet