INDIANAPOLIS, August 5, 2020 – Passageways, in partnership with The Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges (AGB), announced that the AGB OnBoard Virtual Board Meeting Solution has won a Gold Stevie® Award for “Best Education Cloud-Based Solution” at The American Business Awards®.
“It is an honor to win this Stevie® Award alongside our partners at Passageways,” said Henry Stoever, AGB President & CEO. “AGB OnBoard has proven to be an invaluable digital partner that enables higher education boards and leaders to proactively govern from anywhere. The platform also prepares strategic governing boards for what’s to come in a changing world, especially as they navigate through the COVID-19 crisis.”
AGB OnBoard is a virtual board meeting solution for boards, leadership, and other higher education committees and deliberative bodies that provides secure online collaboration, paperless processes, and document management accessible to all devices. It is the only meeting solutions portal that includes direct native integration with Zoom web conferencing software and AGB’s proprietary intellectual property.
The Award’s positive comments came from a panel of judges that included experts from a diverse range of industries and backgrounds. One judge noted in particular: “I believe that for far too long, boards were limited to the work that they did in the board room on one to two days per month or whatever their frequency is. So, anything that takes that work online and gives the board members more freedom in what they do is a great thing. Especially in the wake of COVID-19, it is very important.”
“This recognition is a testament to the incredible passion and commitment to excellence of our partners at AGB,” said Paroon Chadha, Passageways Co-Founder & CEO. “As higher education institutions navigate the challenges brought by the coronavirus pandemic, it fills us with a sense of pride and solidarity to know that AGB OnBoard will be there to help them meet – and surmount – those challenges head-on.”
Passageways was founded in 2003. OnBoard is a virtual board management solution that securely connects organizations and their directors to all their meeting materials, meeting agendas, minutes, approvals, eSignatures, calendars, policies, and procedures. For more information, visit www.passageways.com/onboard.
The Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges (AGB) is the premier membership organization that strengthens higher education governing boards and the strategic roles they serve within their organizations. Through our vast library of resources, educational events, and consulting services, and with nearly 100 years of experience, we empower 40,000 AGB members from more than 2,000 institutions and foundations to navigate complex issues, implement leading practices, streamline operations, and govern with confidence. AGB is the trusted resource for board members, chief executives, and key administrators on higher education governance and leadership.
Vice President, Marketing, Passageways, Inc.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Management2020.11.235 Ways Minutes Builder Makes Your Board More Successful
- Board Management2020.11.17The Board Skills Matrix: An Essential Tool for Better Board Composition
- Board Management2020.11.15How OnBoard Helps Federally Qualified Health Centers Stay HRSA-Compliant
- News2020.11.10Passageways Announces Breakthrough Enhancements to OnBoard to Extend Its Best-in-Class Virtual Board Management and Governance Capabilities