DSTC to Begin Reselling OnBoard Board Management Software Portal in the Middle East
LAFAYETTE, Indiana (January 22, 2020) — Passageways, the leading SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees, today announced a partnership with Deep Secure Trading Computer W.L.L., Qatar’s leading Information Security and Technology solutions provider. Under this agreement, DSTC will be able to offer the OnBoard board management software portal to public companies, private organizations, non-profit organizations and government entities in the Middle East region.
A market-leading Board Management Software, OnBoard improves board and committee meeting preparation and promises to “make boards happy.” Trusted by more than 12,000 boards of directors and committees around the world, OnBoard transforms meetings from operational presentations to strategic working sessions.
“We are pleased to partner with Deep Secure Trading Computer to meet the growing need and demand for governance solutions in the Middle East,” said Passageways Partner and Channel Sales Director Nash Jovanovic. “OnBoard is engineered to drive good governance, improve meeting outcomes, and increase board engagement. It’s so intuitive that anyone can pick it up, and it just works.”
“Deep Secure Trading Computer’s sole objective is to provide world-class services and solutions,” said DSTC’s Business Development Manager Kelvin Koshy. “We are confident our clients in Qatar and throughout the Middle East will find OnBoard the ideal secure governance solution with all the features they need and more for their boards and committees.”
Passageways was founded in 2003 with a mission to Inspire and Enable Teams to Perform Better, Together. Passageways does that by delivering a remarkable collaborative experience by leveraging technology, talent, and insightful analytics. Passageways OnBoard is a board meeting solution that securely connects organizations, their directors and committees to meeting agendas, minutes, approvals, calendars, policies and procedures. Board members instantly receive real-time updates to board packs across any device; PC, iOS, Android, Windows Surface, and Amazon Fire. OnBoard is used by hundreds of boards across the world at the leading public companies, private organizations, non-profit organizations and government entities.
Michael E. Rubin
Deep Secure Trading Company W.L.L.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Company2021.02.05Passageways Celebrates Black History Month
- News2021.01.28Passageways Celebrates Rapid Growth in 2020 and Sets Sights on Accelerated Expansion for Board Management Platform (OnBoard) in 2021
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet
- Board Management2021.01.08White Paper: Everything You Need To Know About Meeting Minutes