Passageways is pleased to start a three part series on Learning Management Systems- with 3 blog entries followed by 3 webinars- by Industry leading Evangelist on Learning Management Systems, Ken Burnett from Bank of American Fork.
The first of the blog entry of the series is available now:
A Learning Management System Introduction and
(Part 1 of 3)
About Ken Burnett
Passageways Evangelist for Learning Management System
Ken Burnett has over 20 years experience in the Training and Workplace Learning Environment. His focus is on helping organizations and individuals change behavior to achieve business results. He is currently the Training Director for Bank of American Fork. As the Training Director for the Bank, Ken focuses on customer service, sales, systems, compliance, products and services, and policy and procedure training. Prior to joining the Bank, Ken worked at Fidelity Investments in various training functions in Salt Lake and Boston.
Ken’s perfect day would be to take Mark Twain to a Boston Red Sox game.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Uncategorized2021.03.09Can cloud services take your board meeting to new heights?
- Company2021.02.05Passageways Celebrates Black History Month
- News2021.01.28Passageways Celebrates Rapid Growth in 2020 and Sets Sights on Accelerated Expansion for Board Management Platform (OnBoard) in 2021
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet