Passageways is pleased to start a three part series on Learning Management Systems- with 3 blog entries followed by 3 webinars- by Industry leading Evangelist on Learning Management Systems, Ken Burnett from Bank of American Fork.
The first of the blog entry of the series is available now:
A Learning Management System Introduction and
(Part 1 of 3)
About Ken Burnett
Passageways Evangelist for Learning Management System
Ken Burnett has over 20 years experience in the Training and Workplace Learning Environment. His focus is on helping organizations and individuals change behavior to achieve business results. He is currently the Training Director for Bank of American Fork. As the Training Director for the Bank, Ken focuses on customer service, sales, systems, compliance, products and services, and policy and procedure training. Prior to joining the Bank, Ken worked at Fidelity Investments in various training functions in Salt Lake and Boston.
Ken’s perfect day would be to take Mark Twain to a Boston Red Sox game.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet
- Board Management2021.01.08Everything You Need To Know About Meeting Minutes
- Board Management2021.01.04New OnBoard Capabilities Help Enterprise Boards and Leaders Identify Conflicts of Interest and Complete Required Regulatory Filings
- Board Management2020.12.29The People Have Spoken! 6 Reasons OnBoard Makes Your Board Happy.