Passageways is pleased to start a three part series on Learning Management Systems- with 3 blog entries followed by 3 webinars- by Industry leading Evangelist on Learning Management Systems, Ken Burnett from Bank of American Fork.
The first of the blog entry of the series is available now:
A Learning Management System Introduction and
(Part 1 of 3)
About Ken Burnett
Passageways Evangelist for Learning Management System
Ken Burnett has over 20 years experience in the Training and Workplace Learning Environment. His focus is on helping organizations and individuals change behavior to achieve business results. He is currently the Training Director for Bank of American Fork. As the Training Director for the Bank, Ken focuses on customer service, sales, systems, compliance, products and services, and policy and procedure training. Prior to joining the Bank, Ken worked at Fidelity Investments in various training functions in Salt Lake and Boston.
Ken’s perfect day would be to take Mark Twain to a Boston Red Sox game.
About The Author
- Passageways builds collaboration software that helps people do meaningful work, from the board of directors through to the team and people who do today’s indispensable work. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the complete meeting life cycle. OnSemble's an Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Employee Intranet2019.04.18State Bank of Lizton Bolsters Communication with OnSemble
- Board Portal2019.04.09College of Saint Benedict Successfully Transitions to AGB OnBoard
- Board Portal2019.04.08Survey Says: Forward Bank Improves Board Meetings with OnBoard
- Uncategorized2019.04.04OnBoard Named Leader in G2 Crowd Grid For Board Management Software