LAFAYETTE, IN — December 5, 2017 —Passageways Inc., the leader in board meeting solutions and employee intranets, today announced significant customer growth in the healthcare space for its board portal product, OnBoard. In 2017 Passageways has added over 20 new customers from the healthcare industry: RIP Medical Debt, Saint Peter’s Healthcare System, The Landmark Group, LLC, Southeast Alabama Medical Center, A Mission of Mercy, Centracare Health (NP), American Society of Radiologic Technologists, Headwaters Health Foundation of Western Montana, ACMH Hospital, NAMSA, Harrison County Community Hospital, Shawnee Health Service and Development Corporation, Smart Choice MRI, Intermountain Children’s Services, Columbia Wellness, Harrison County Community Hospital, and Smart Choice MRI, have implemented OnBoard for their board and committee meetings. These organizations join the ranks of healthcare organizations like Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield, Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, and Saint Peter’s Healthcare System using OnBoard to securely manage their board and committee meetings.
“We are delighted to welcome a growing number of providers, healers, and scientists who tirelessly work to provide world-class healthcare to their communities,” said Paroon Chadha, Passageways Co-Founder and CEO. “Our HIPAA compliance demonstrates our commitment to delivering the highest quality, most secure, and most compliant board portal solution in the market. OnBoard’s cloud-first engineering promises a secure and accessible platform for healthcare organizations to continue the work of administering care to everyone in need.”
These new customers join a growing number of healthcare organizations that are expanding their OnBoard usage across their network. This year, Nicklaus Children’s Hospital expanded OnBoard usage to nearly 100 active users, marking the largest healthcare network leveraging OnBoard’s cloud-first engineering.
“As Passageways closes in on 50 clients in the healthcare space, OnBoard’s capacity for robust security and our HIPAA compliance will allow us to continue to grow in 2018 and beyond,” Mr. Chadha continued.
From Biometric security like FaceID and TouchID to Two-Factor Authentication and offline PINs, OnBoard allows healthcare providers to know their organizational and patient data is completely secure.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- News2021.01.25Passageways Celebrates Rapid Growth in 2020 and Sets Sights on Accelerated Expansion for Board Management Platform (OnBoard) in 2021
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet
- Board Management2021.01.08Everything You Need To Know About Meeting Minutes
- Board Management2021.01.04New OnBoard Capabilities Help Enterprise Boards and Leaders Identify Conflicts of Interest and Complete Required Regulatory Filings