Plans for Client Conference PowWOW 2009
West Lafayette, IN. March 10th, 2009 – Passageways, Indiana based portal solutions provider for financial institutions, has signed up several new portal customers already this year. Besides new clients, Passageways is also reporting several new module sales to its growing list of clients. The recently signed customers from this year include:
1. Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union, NY – $2.4B in assets (Employee and Board Portal)
2. Sunwest Federal Credit Union, AZ – $251M in assets (Employee Portal)
3. Penn State Credit Union, PA – $111M in assets (Employee Portal)
4. Telcom Credit Union, MI – $451M in assets (Employee Portal)
5. Canyon National Bank, CA – $300M in assets (Employee Portal)
6. Abound Resources, TX (Employee and Extranet Portal)
7. Global Credit Union, WA – $365M in assets (Board Portal)
8. Mazuma Credit Union, MO – $355M in assets (Board Portal)
Besides this, Passageways Products have also found favor with existing clients for several modules this year, including:
1. Brightstar Credit Union – Invoice Approval and Purchase Order Management
2. Credit Union West – Lobby Management Application
3. Our Community Credit Union – Assigned Tasks Module
4. Forum Credit Union – Products and Services Module
5. Credit Union of America -Dashboard Creator Module
6. Community Educators Credit Union – Statement/ Document Research Applications
7. Five Point Credit Union – Custom Portal Landing page
8. Deere Credit Union – Custom Portal Landing page
9. Purdue Employee Federal Credit Union – Learning Management Application
10. Jeanne D’arc – Test taker Application
11. State Department Federal Credit Union – Help Desk Module
12. Mid-Atlantic Corporate Credit Union – Read receipt for Compliance Application
“Passageways is benefiting from the renewed value everyone is attaching to increasing employee productivity” said Christopher Beltran Co-Founder and VP, Passageways. “Our goals for 2009 includes reaching the 200-client milestone, but this year will truly be our year to produce solutions allowing collaboration between employees, directors, partners and vendors in new ways, leading to greater productivity”, adds Beltran.
Passageways’ PowWOW Advanced User and Developer Conference is scheduled for April 29th – May 1st in Indianapolis.
The highlights of this upcoming conference include a list of well known guest speakers including Ron Nice, Rich Scholes and Daniel Nice. Besides this, the conference will also feature the comedic entertainment by Moody McCarthy and Marty Polio. The blog for this event is available at:
Passageways encourages a strong connection with their team to turn ideas into exciting new products and services. It has built internal processes to share ideas and best practices with customers allowing them to utilize Passageways solutions to their fullest potential. This is reflected in Passageways’ product development, project management process and implementations. In addition, Passageways provides training and support programs, continuing education programs and of course the annual client conference PowWOW is at the heart of this strategy.
Passageways specializes in providing corporate portal solutions for financial institutions connecting their employees, directors, partners and vendors. Passageways solutions are used to streamline communications, increase collaboration and automate internal processes by replacing traditional intranet solutions. Passageway supports nearly 200 banks and credit unions portals including several dozen board portals and a number of industry wide community portals, making it a leader in collaboration solutions in the financial services industry. Passageways offers a portal framework that enables financial institutions to collaboratively organize and manage documents, processes, internal Web content and other corporate knowledge bases using its several modules.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Management2020.10.21Business as Unusual: 12 Exclusive Insights from Community Bank Experts
- Board Management2020.10.09How OnBoard Helps Federally Qualified Health Centers Stay HRSA-Compliant
- News2020.09.19Passageways Strengthens Leadership Team With Hiring of Marketing Leader Rob Kunzler as Chief Marketing Officer
- Board Management2020.09.185 Best Practices for Moving from In-Person to Virtual Board Meetings