Passageways has entered into a Partnership Agreement with Netherlands-based Askival Systems Ltd for sale of its OnBoard board portal solution throughout Netherlands and Belgium markets.
Askival Systems has a very strong position in the market of legal entity management software solutions in continental Europe, and particularly in the Benelux region. Its most recent software package, Group Vision Web, applies cutting-edge technology to deliver innovative entity management and document management solutions, used by numerous international companies. Based on the partnership between Askival and Passageways, Askival’s clients will benefit from a wider range of products, addressing the need for enhanced legal compliance, intra-company collaboration and cost efficiency.
“We believe that a board of directors supplied with technology to securely and easily communicate and share information will guide their organizations to a greater value,” said Passageways Director Paul Stark. “Our solution makes secure collaboration across every board meeting easy. There are few investments that generate the return that OnBoard delivers in both real costs and peace of mind.”
Magdalena Hall, Business Development Director for Askival Systems remarked, “Askival is delighted to be able to offer, through this important partnership, another software solution, complementary to our own product, which addresses the needs of corporate legal departments. We look forward to introducing OnBoard to the market. We believe there is a demand for a new board portal solution, more advanced and more affordable. These principles go alongside our own mission.”
Passageways OnBoard is a board meeting solution that securely connects organizations, their directors, and committees to meeting agendas, minutes, approvals, calendars, policies, and procedures. Board members instantly receive real-time updates to board packs across any device; PC, iOS, Android, Windows Surface, and Amazon Fire. The intuitive interface offers all the benefits organizations need, such as search, notes and annotations, and complete meeting history. Built on the world-class security platform of Microsoft Azure with multiple global data centers and encryption at every stage on every device. OnBoard serves 650 organization and 2,700 boards and committees across the world.
Askival Systems (http://www.askival.com/) was founded in 1986, as a wide-ranging software development company. In 1996, the company turned its focus to corporate governance software solutions. Since the launch of its first entity management software, Group Vision for MS Windows, the company has concentrated on the further development of the software and providing related IT and consulting services. With the introduction of their most recent product, Group Vision Web, in 2013, the company has successfully entered new markets in Europe. The software includes a document management module as well as a best-in-class group charting tool and is widely appreciated for its ingenuity, flexibility, and user-friendliness. The company’s operational headquarters is based in Huizen, The Netherlands.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Management2020.10.21Business as Unusual: 12 Exclusive Insights from Community Bank Experts
- Board Management2020.10.09How OnBoard Helps Federally Qualified Health Centers Stay HRSA-Compliant
- News2020.09.19Passageways Strengthens Leadership Team With Hiring of Marketing Leader Rob Kunzler as Chief Marketing Officer
- Board Management2020.09.185 Best Practices for Moving from In-Person to Virtual Board Meetings