Update: You can read the full press release here.
LAFAYETTE, IN — June 21, 2016 — Passageways and Microsoft have deepened their global partnership by launching OnBoard board management software on the Windows Store. OnBoard makes board of director meetings easy, efficient, compliant, and secure.
Working in partnership with Microsoft, OnBoard is the only board portal specifically designed to take full advantage of Windows 10 and Microsoft Surface devices. OnBoard stands alone as a board meeting solution that seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office, driving productivity with familiar Office tools our customers already use.
The launch of OnBoard in the Windows Store expands on the success of Passageways and Microsoft’s Azure partnership. As a result, tens of thousands of businesses across the United States, Asia, Europe and around the world will have a new way to securely collaborate across their meetings.
“The unmatched security of Azure together with a dedicated Windows app positions OnBoard as the clear leader in the secure collaboration space,” said Paroon Chadha, Co-founder and CEO of Passageways. “We have always believed that secure collaboration means developing long-term partnerships with the leader in cloud-security. Today, the productive power of the Microsoft Surface and Azure’s unrivaled security expands the reach of OnBoard to businesses anywhere on earth.”
“People want the experience of their applications to move with them regardless of the device,” said David Alder, OnBoard Director of Product Management. “Together with Microsoft we are doing just that. We’re bringing the very best in mobile productivity and security to more customers every day.”
OnBoard is the only board meeting solution that seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office, key benefits include:
- More productivity with familiar Office tools you already use
- When you make changes in Word, Excel or PowerPoint, they automatically sync on OnBoard
- Board of directors can vote from pop-ups that appear in Outlook
- Beautifully designed to take complete advantage of Microsoft Surface technology
Today, OnBoard is available in the Windows Store. Partnerships with companies such as Microsoft are central to Passageways strategy to work with industry leaders around the world to meet the needs of joint customers.
Passageways is the leading SaaS provider of secure enterprise collaboration software. OnBoard, the world’s most intuitive board portal solution works seamless across PC’s, Tablets, and Phones to ensure that company executives, board members, and corporate secretaries can easily produce and securely share critical and time-sensitive board information. Board Members instantly receive real-time updates to the board books and use intuitive functionality like search, notes & annotations to easily collaborate with other members of the board. OnSemble, an enterprise-class intranet solution for banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions makes collaboration easy by bringing together the tools, technology, and know-how required to drive measurable improvements in employee collaboration.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Life At Passageways2019.07.10Pledge 1% Story: Delivering Christmas Cheer To Those In Need at Cornerstone Autism Center
- Board Portal2019.07.02Saskatchewan Teachers Federation Sees 141% Return on Investment with OnBoard
- Employee Intranet2019.06.18How OnSemble Became “An Integral part of State Banks’ Communication & Culture.”
- Employee Intranet2019.05.20A Hub To Connect Your Entire Workplace: Georgia’s Own Credit Union Success Story