LAFAYETTE, IN — July 11, 2016 — Passageways, a global provider of secure, intuitive collaboration solutions, announced the expansion of their OnBoard board portal ecosystem to include apps for iPhones and Windows Surface tablets. The new apps join OnBoard’s dedicated iPad app that thousands of directors around the world already use to prepare for a board or committee meeting.
“The release of OnBoard across every iOS device and Windows 10 means that board members can review meeting materials on whatever device they prefer, anytime, anywhere,” said Paroon Chadha, Co-founder and CEO of Passageways. “Having access to your board and committee materials on your phone is a profound shift we are leading. For too longboard portals have relegated directors to one or two devices. We are breaking the status quo by shaking up the industry and leading the mobile revolution in this space.”
The release on Windows Surface tablets has deepened Passageways and Microsoft global partnership. OnBoard is the only board portal specifically designed to take full advantage of Windows and the expanding Microsoft Surface tablet market. OnBoard stands alone as a board meeting solution that seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook, driving productivity with familiar Office tools our customers already use.
“People want the experience of their applications to move with them everywhere they are regardless of the device,” said David Alder, OnBoard Director of Product Management. “Together with Microsoft we are doing just that. We’re bringing the very best in mobile productivity and security to more and more customers every day.”
The New Apps align OnBoard across all devices, so users can enjoy the same experience on their iPad, iPhone, Windows Surface Tablet, and Desktops. Built on the same intuitive interface and Azure Security that OnBoard users have enjoyed for years.
OnBoard for the iPhone, iPad, and Windows Surface is available for download today on the Apple App Store and the Windows Store.
Passageways is the leading SaaS provider of secure enterprise collaboration software. OnBoard, the world’s most intuitive board portal solution works seamless across PC’s, Tablets, and Phones to ensure that company executives, board members, and corporate secretaries can easily produce and securely share critical and time-sensitive board information. Board Members instantly receive real-time updates to the board books and use intuitive functionality like search, notes & annotations to easily collaborate with other members of the board. OnSemble, an enterprise-class intranet solution for banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions makes collaboration easy by bringing together the tools, technology, and know-how required to drive measurable improvements in employee collaboration.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Management2020.06.26OnBoard Leads the Way in 7 Categories in the G2 Summer Grid Reports
- Board Management2020.06.08Observations on What It’s Really Like to Shift to Virtual Meetings
- Employee Intranet2020.06.02Advantis Highlights Employee Engagement, Communication and Teamwork in Portal Relaunch
- Board Management2020.06.01Webinar Sneak Preview with Philanthropy Expert Angela E. White