September 15th, 2014 (Lafayette, IN ): Two local Lafayette companies, Cellaflora and Passageways have formalized their association for building business applications together and help the progressing and burgeoning technology ecosystem in the community. Passageways is thrilled to be joining forces with Cellaflora who, for the last several months, has been working with Passageways on a contract basis for Passageways’ OnBoard mobile application.
Cellaflora is a small team of all Purdue grads, and has been in the community for three years. Besides the enterprise app for Passageways, their portfolio includes an impressive mix of various projects. This includes a consumer music app, an e-governance app, a healthcare related app, and even an education app for organizing digital content. With this innovative mix of projects, Cellaflora was looking for an anchor and that’s where this investment makes sense as Passageways was already their largest client.
After both teams met serendipitously at a Purdue Foundry event, several impromptu meetings followed. In fact, the small pilot project that Passageways awarded to Cellaflora was primarily to explore a culture fit between the two teams. It was obvious that Cellaflora, a “mobile first” company, and Passageways, an established enterprise software company, have the potential to create a slew of joint solution in the future. In addition to creating better products, the two teams hope that their partnership will add to the startup community in West Lafayette.
“I see this as huge progress for technology businesses to be able to invest in a local company. Dan and Greg at Purdue Foundry are truly making a difference in helping us connect the dots right here in the community”, says Paroon Chadha CEO of Passageways.
About Cellaflora: Cellaflora is a full-service mobile application development studio. They specialize in end-to-end production for iOS and Android devices. Their team serves businesses, designers, and individuals with carefully crafted custom solutions and prototypes. The passion that drives their contract work is also dedicated to experimentation and research. Developers at Cellaflora commit to continuing education and strive to expand their technical vocabulary from native to graphic to web and more. Their work is always meticulously crafted and aims to exceed.
About Passageways: Passageways was founded in 2003 with the vision to “To make our World more Collaborative, one organization at a time.” Today the company is an industry-leading provider of collaborative portal solutions. The company has successfully delivered over 400 portals to various industries. For more information, please call 1-765-535-1880, email email@example.com, or visit passageways.com.
About Purdue Foundry: Based in Discovery Park’s Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship, the Foundry enhances the outstanding activities already taking place in the facility. The Foundry supports faculty, staff and student innovators in all Purdue colleges and departments, and actively engages outside businesses and investors to encourage collaborative research and startup development.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Uncategorized2021.03.09Can cloud services take your board meeting to new heights?
- Company2021.02.05Passageways Celebrates Black History Month
- News2021.01.28Passageways Celebrates Rapid Growth in 2020 and Sets Sights on Accelerated Expansion for Board Management Platform (OnBoard) in 2021
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet