Passageways was recently named a Great Place to Work and we couldn’t be more proud!
We feel great pride in this certification because it indicates that Pathfinders (what all Passageways employees are called) have pride in what they do both for our customers and in building a great workplace culture.. Great Place to Work is a certification based on the Great Place to Work Trust Model, which measures companies based on these attributes: Credibility, Respect, and Fairness.
Here’s a special message from our CEO and Co-Founder, Paroon Chadha.
Let’s Do The Numbers
In an employee survey that led to this certification, it’s clear that Passageways has built a great workplace culture:
- 90% of employees say Passageways is a great place to work:
- 96% say I’m proud to tell others I work here.
- 96% say Management trusts people to do a good job without watching over their shoulders.
- 96% say Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
- 96% say Management recognizes honest mistakes as part of doing business.
- 96% say I am able to take time off from work when I think it’s necessary.
Why This Matters
This matters because we firmly believe that a healthy culture is a financial advantage in a competitive marketplace. Certification tells prospects, investors, candidates, and vendors that we’re a good bet. It helps us attract talent, build our employer brand, and ultimately, deliver stronger business results.
Join the Passageways Team
Want to join a Great Place to Work? We’re hiring, so apply today.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- News2021.01.25Passageways Celebrates Rapid Growth in 2020 and Sets Sights on Accelerated Expansion for Board Management Platform (OnBoard) in 2021
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet
- Board Management2021.01.08Everything You Need To Know About Meeting Minutes
- Board Management2021.01.04New OnBoard Capabilities Help Enterprise Boards and Leaders Identify Conflicts of Interest and Complete Required Regulatory Filings