Passageways Moves to new Office Location
August 30th, 2013: This week Passageways completed a move to their new office location in the heart of Greater Lafayette, Indiana. The move signifies a new stride for the company who has been on a steady growth track since opening their doors in 2003. After 10 years of being in Purdue Research park (in the Purdue Fed Building), this move to larger offices is to accommodate for recent and future growth.
While the new office is still under construction, the Pathfinders have made their new building, the historic Earl & Hatcher building which was built in 1893, their home already. Recent and future growth can be tied to the upcoming release of new cloud based products focused on enhancing enterprise collaboration through employee portals and board portals.
“This is what our team wanted and we are so glad to see this happen! After 10 years of living in the basement at Purdue Fed, it is truly an emotional experience to be out in our own building. We said good bye to a lot of fond memories in that space this past week, but the excitement for the future is even more overwhelming. We are excited at all the prospects the future holds for us and look forward to sharing that with all of our customers!” – Paroon Chadha, Co-Founder & CEO
Passageways New Contact Information
8 N. 3rd St., Suite 101
Lafayette, IN 47901
Office – (765) 535-1880
Fax – (765) 535-1881
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Portal2020.03.28Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28The Guide to Virtual Board Meetings: 6 Best Practices for Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28Where Credit Unions Can Find Help During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Board Portal2020.03.28Where Community Banks Can Find Help During the COVID-19 Crisis