America’s Fastest Growing 500 Private Companies
WEST LAFAYETTE, September 4, 2009 — Passageways, West Lafayette, Ind.-based leading portal solutions provider for financial institutions, continues to win national and state level recognition for its growth and contribution to the community. Passageways has been placed in the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies and was also named on the prestigious Indiana companies to watch list.
Inc. 5000 Ranking : Passageways was on the Inc. 500 list last year’s rankings and now is a rare Inc. 500 alumni being ranked in the Inc. 5000 list the following year. The ranking was released on Inc.com and is scheduled to be published in Inc magazine’s September issue. This ranking is based on percentage growth of their revenue from last 4 years. The Inc. 5000 is an elite group – a mere sliver of the more than seven million private companies in the U.S. that have employees. This is remarkable especially coming of the high growth year time period.
Indiana 50 Companies to Watch : Fifty of the top second-stage companies in Indiana were recognized last week as part of the Indiana Companies to Watch awards. The nominees represent high growing companies both in revenue and in job creation. More than 500 nominations were received from companies in 66 Indiana counties. Passageways was among the fifty companies honored at a dinner celebration at the Indiana Roof Ballroom on Thursday, Aug. 27, 2009.
Passageways continues to find success in the market place is has kept up a rather hectic schedule for releasing new products, adding new staff members and working closely internally towards its future strategic goals. Even in this down economy, Passageways continues to hire more staff.
Passageways offers employee and board portal solutions to financial institutions and has 180 employee portal clients and over 40 board portal clients. The company recorded impressive growth in the last 4 years landing it in elite company where Microsoft, Oracle, Timberland, Jamba Juice, Gateway, E*Trade and Intuit have all been listed before they became true power houses.
“A repeat listing on the Inc. 500/5000 shortlist showcases how more companies are realizing that our products help with their broad IT challenges,” said Gail Koehler, President of Passageways. “This growth is the result of a strong team, solid technology and listening and responding to customer needs.”
Passageways was conceived in late 2001 at Purdue University amidst the dotcom bubble burst. The two Co-Founders Paroon Chadha and Christopher Beltran found an angel investor in Purdue Employees Federal Credit Union and the team has never looked back since then.
Founded in 2003, West Lafayette, Ind.-based Passageways is a corporate portal and Board portal solution provider offering the financial services industry a framework that streamlines and enhances communications. The company’s flagship product, Passageways Corporate Portal Framework, provides financial institutions with the ability to organize, manage and deliver role-based views and access to enterprise information, applications and workflow processes for increased collaboration, efficiency and profitability.
For more information about Passageways, visit passageways.com.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- News2021.01.25Passageways Celebrates Rapid Growth in 2020 and Sets Sights on Accelerated Expansion for Board Management Platform (OnBoard) in 2021
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet
- Board Management2021.01.08Everything You Need To Know About Meeting Minutes
- Board Management2021.01.04New OnBoard Capabilities Help Enterprise Boards and Leaders Identify Conflicts of Interest and Complete Required Regulatory Filings