Closing in on 400 total portal installations
Lafayette, IN, October 18, 2013: Passageways, Indiana based enterprise portal solutions provider, has signed 12 new portal customers in August and September, this year. This continues the trend of a healthy demand for Passageways Employee Portals, Board Portals, Vendor Management Portals and Community Portals. Passageways should end the year with more than 400 portals it supports, making it a clear market leader in the enterprise portal space.
Passageways has signed up 4 Board portals and 4 Employee portals in this recent new customer signups. Passageways also secured a Community Portal set up project with its partner Policyworks. This community portal will be serving about 2000 compliance professionals from more than 300 organizations making it a unique private network focused towards compliance in the credit union Industry.
The wide variety of solutions being demanded is a testimony to the flexible portal framework that powers every single project undertaken by Passageways team. These projects are helping Passageways customers to record impressive return on their investments, in the first few months itself.
“Passageways is benefiting from the renewed demand to increasing employee productivity and an increased emphasis on internal efficiencies” said Paroon Chadha, CEO at Passageways. “We offer more applications than any single organization can develop internally and we package them at attractive price points. We are now seeing the results of our investment our portal technology as well as the business applications the market needs,” added Chadha.
Paroon feels this is was a good end to the quarter as we saw balanced demand for all Passageways solutions. He adds, “Our ability to attract a wide range of collaboration requirements is certainly our strength as we plan for the next phase of our business plan. Collaboration is coming of age and we have tremendous experience to continue to innovate towards the future needs.”
Some of the new customers include Centra Credit Union, Lakeside Bank, Sunmark Federal Credit Union, Point Loma Credit Union, Policyworks, South Shore CVA and Genesse Regional Bank.
Besides this, Passageways continues to see a lot of existing customers come back to purchase new Passageways products. In fact, in the last quarter a total of 56 different purchases have been recorded. This is an impressive 20% of existing customers coming back to purchase more software or services in just last quarter. Rashmi Bijai, Director Customer Growth at Passageways says, “This has been an impressive run up to the last quarter. We look forward to what the next few months have in store for us. Certainly this is the business end of the year and we are gearing to meet the requirements.”
About Passageways LLC. Passageways was founded in 2003 with the vision to “To make our World more Collaborative .” Today the company is an industry-leading provider of collaborative portal solutions. In 2013 Passageways will celebrate their 10 year anniversary. The company has successfully delivered over 300 portals to various industries. For more information, please call 1-765-535-1880, email email@example.com, or visit passageways.com.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet
- Board Management2021.01.08Everything You Need To Know About Meeting Minutes
- Board Management2021.01.04New OnBoard Capabilities Help Enterprise Boards and Leaders Identify Conflicts of Interest and Complete Required Regulatory Filings
- Board Management2020.12.29The People Have Spoken! 6 Reasons OnBoard Makes Your Board Happy.