Passageways is delighted to announce that its OnSemble Employee Intranet product has won the most votes of any nominee in the 2019 People’s Choice Stevie® Awards for favorite collaboration solution. A worldwide public vote was conducted last month, resulting in more than 43,000 votes cast. This award arrives on the heels of Passageways winning five Stevie® American Business Awards.
OnSemble is a loveable, drag & drop, employee intranet that connects an entire workplace, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement. Used by over 55,000 people and organizations. OnSemble bulldozes walls and brings branches together. No matter where your workers are at, OnSemble is your digital workplace.
“We were humbled to receive five Stevie Awards last month, winning the People’s Choice Award for OnSemble is icing on the cake,” said Paroon Chadha, Passageways Co-Founder & CEO. “Connecting employees and improving workplace collaboration was my central goal when I founded Passageways. And it both validating and inspiring to every one of us at Passageways to see how much our customers love OnSemble.
The People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite New Products are a feature of The American Business Awards in which the general public can vote for their favorite new products and services of the year. More than 43,000 votes were cast in 51 people’s choice categories this year. All new products and services to be honored in the ABAs’ new product categories were included in people’s choice voting. The People’s Choice Stevie Awards will be presented to at The American Business Awards banquet on Tuesday, June 11.
Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. Founded in 2003, Passageways creates products that improve governance and connect employees. OnBoard is a complete board meeting solution that improves meeting outcomes by empowering directors and administrators with the tools they need to focus on strategy during their next meeting. OnSemble an employee intranet and collaborative suite that aims to empower organizations with stronger engagement, increased productivity, and improved collaboration.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, and the new Stevie Awards for Great Employers. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Employee Intranet2019.06.10OnSemble Wins People’s Choice Stevie Award for Best New Product
- Employee Intranet2019.05.20A Hub To Connect Your Entire Workplace: Georgia’s Own Credit Union Success Story
- Employee Intranet2019.05.15Why Employee Engagement Soared When Generations FCU Reimagined Their Intranet
- Board Portal2019.05.02Passageways Honored To Win Five Stevie® Awards at 2019 American Business Awards