What started off as a challenge to our CEO, Paroon Chadha, quickly spread to the whole company. Last week, Passageways Pathfinders took on the Ice Bucket Challenge fighting and helping bring awareness to ALS. ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease, is a neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord. With 1 in every 50,000 people affected, it is a terrible disease that has the potential to impact the lives of many.
Passageways likes having fun, but really loves when we can help the community and influence, even by the smallest action, the lives of others. Check out our video here:
Passageways was thrilled to take on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to help spread awareness and increase donations to the ALS Association (ALSA). Altogether, we had 21 members of our team participate and help raise funds!
To find out more about ALS or to donate, please visit www.alsa.org.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Management2020.10.21Business as Unusual: 12 Exclusive Insights from Community Bank Experts
- Board Management2020.10.09How OnBoard Helps Federally Qualified Health Centers Stay HRSA-Compliant
- News2020.09.19Passageways Strengthens Leadership Team With Hiring of Marketing Leader Rob Kunzler as Chief Marketing Officer
- Board Management2020.09.185 Best Practices for Moving from In-Person to Virtual Board Meetings