What started off as a challenge to our CEO, Paroon Chadha, quickly spread to the whole company. Last week, Passageways Pathfinders took on the Ice Bucket Challenge fighting and helping bring awareness to ALS. ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease, is a neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord. With 1 in every 50,000 people affected, it is a terrible disease that has the potential to impact the lives of many.
Passageways likes having fun, but really loves when we can help the community and influence, even by the smallest action, the lives of others. Check out our video here:
Passageways was thrilled to take on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to help spread awareness and increase donations to the ALS Association (ALSA). Altogether, we had 21 members of our team participate and help raise funds!
To find out more about ALS or to donate, please visit www.alsa.org.
About The Author
- Passageways builds collaboration software that helps people do meaningful work, from the board of directors through to the team and people who do today’s indispensable work. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the complete meeting life cycle. OnSemble's an Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Employee Intranet2019.04.18State Bank of Lizton Bolsters Communication with OnSemble
- Board Portal2019.04.09College of Saint Benedict Successfully Transitions to AGB OnBoard
- Board Portal2019.04.08Survey Says: Forward Bank Improves Board Meetings with OnBoard
- Uncategorized2019.04.04OnBoard Named Leader in G2 Crowd Grid For Board Management Software