Passageways 10th annual customer conference
Indianapolis, IN May 20, 2014: PowWOW, Passageways’ annual user conference, came to a close on Friday May 16th with an outstanding list of attendees totaling over 100 customers from the Financial and Healthcare industries. The Alexander, the host hotel for PowWOW 2014, was an ideal location and helped foster networking opportunities for many customers to share ideas for bettering their organization through the Passageways’ portal solutions.
PowWOW 2014 not only offered Passageways’ customers a chance to network but also provided many break-out sessions, educational training, and speakers who offered insight through discussion of new ideas and collaboration with peers, a concept Passageways was founded upon. There was much anticipation for Passageways’ newest product OnBoard which was which was made “Generally Available” on Thursday May 15th. OnBoard is a premier board management solution offering a streamlined board meeting experience. Passageways kicked off the general release by offering a free 3-month trial to all conference attendees.
Each year, PowWOW is the setting for the annual Best Practice Award ceremony, also known as ‘The Besties’. Customers submit their best practices for internal development, implementation, and portal theme. The finalists then present at PowWOW where final peer voting determines who takes home the trophy; it is one of the most anticipated events for PowWOW. Five organizations presented this year with some being recognized in multiple categories.
- Fidelity Bank won the Best Internal Development
- CNB Bank and Trust won both Best Implementation and Best Portal Theme.
- CNB Bank and Trust also won the Colleagues Choice Award which is voted by the customers for the organization whose portal practices are best overall.
In addition to The Besties, several individuals and organizations were honored as a Passageways Luminary during the award ceremony. This recognition is given to those who light the path for others. Seven organizations were acknowledged as an early adopter of Passageways’ solutions, and five individuals were recognized for their dedication and motivation to help impact the overall success of all Passageways customers.
This year’s organizational Luminaries include:
- IH Mississippi Valley Federal Credit Union
- OSU Federal Credit Union
- Freedom First Credit Union
- Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
- Beacon Credit Union, Educators Credit Union
- Silver State Schools Credit Union
The individual Luminaries include:
- Kayleigh Hayes (Community First Credit Union of Florida)
- Angie Bosch (Pacific Continental Bank)
- Katherine Fox (CornerBank)
- Carlos Galvan (American Airlines Credit Union)
- Mark Nault (Our Community Credit Union)
The Passageways team has been overwhelmed with the customer response and has received quality feedback. They will soon announce PowWOW 2015 dates and location.
“PowWOW 2014 was a celebration of all the great work done by Pathfinders. This was our 10th annual conference and we are proud of being one of select few companies across the world to have this rare distinction. We are proud to have 400 portals globally, fuelling collaboration and innovation”, said Co-Founder & CEO Passageways.
About Passageways LLC.
Passageways was founded in 2003 with the vision to “To make our World more Collaborative, one organization at a time.” Today the company is an industry-leading provider of collaborative portal solutions. The company has successfully delivered over 400 portals to various industries. For more information, please call 1-765-535-1880, email email@example.com, or visit www.passageways.com.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Management2020.06.26OnBoard Leads the Way in 7 Categories in the G2 Summer Grid Reports
- Board Management2020.06.08Observations on What It’s Really Like to Shift to Virtual Meetings
- Employee Intranet2020.06.02Advantis Highlights Employee Engagement, Communication and Teamwork in Portal Relaunch
- Board Management2020.06.01Webinar Sneak Preview with Philanthropy Expert Angela E. White