Well that’s a wrap on PowWOW 2015. We gathered in Indianapolis, just outside Lucas Oil Stadium, for four days. We learned, gathered feedback, networked, gave awards to our always amazing customers, and engage in a healthy amount of celebrating. Here’s a quick rundown.
Day 1: Passageways University
We learned, took notes, trained our customers on best practices, and showed off new ways people are using OnSemble and OnBoard. The small classroom environment allowed us to engaged with our customers on a personal basis.
Day 2: University, Registration, and Indianapolis Motor Speedway
The full event kicked off on Wednesday, as everyone made it into town. The day started with a final round of University training, including showcasing the new Dashboards, custom landing pages, and full OnBoard training. As the afternoon rolled around, we gathered for a trip to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, where time trials were occurring for next weeks Indianapolis 500. We really couldn’t have asked for a nicer day to head down to the racetrack.
Day 3: Main Event
We kicked everything off in the Alexander Ballroom with Sam Kilmer’s amazing Keynote presentation. His energy propelled the event toward Passageways’ discussion of where we’ve been and where we are going. We used this time with our customers to introduce new product features. We were excited to introduce Sharepoint Connect document integration with OnSemble. New OnBoard features being rolled out included an archive tool, line item meeting duration, and an updated Meeting Roller.
After the Passageways presentation, we broke for feedback sessions, customer presentations, the Bestie Nominee Presentation, and a live webinar.
As the evenings main event approached, we got fancy in our Sunday best and walked down the Red Carpet, had a cocktail, and gathered for the 2015 award ceremony. As dinner was enjoyed we presented donations to Purdue’s Women in Management Scholarship, Big Brother’s Big Sisters of Greater Lafayette, and Animilia as part of our 1% Pledge, we presented the winners of the 2015 Bestie awards, and highlighted Passageways luminaries.
As the evening came to a close, we gathered on the Presidential balcony at the Alexanders top floor, enjoyed a cigar, and chatted with our friends — the members of the Passageways family.
Day 4: Goodbye, We’ll See You Next Year
After a good night rest, we gathered in the morning for a handful of breakout sessions, mingling, some food, and said goodbye. As PowWOW 2015 drew to a close, we were reminded how fortunate we are to have such inspiring customers, such dedicated colleagues, a bright future with people who bring us such cheer. Goodbye, and we’ll see you in 2016.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Management2020.06.26OnBoard Leads the Way in 7 Categories in the G2 Summer Grid Reports
- Board Management2020.06.08Observations on What It’s Really Like to Shift to Virtual Meetings
- Employee Intranet2020.06.02Advantis Highlights Employee Engagement, Communication and Teamwork in Portal Relaunch
- Board Management2020.06.01Webinar Sneak Preview with Philanthropy Expert Angela E. White