Passageways wraps PowWOW 2013
Largest PowWOW yet marks 10 Years of Growth for Passageways
St Louis, MO May 6, 2013: Passageways wrapped up their annual user conference, PowWOW, on Wednesday May 8th counting a record number of attendees with more than 150 customers from the Financial and Healthcare industries. The conference featured a variety of sessions on important industry related topics and also several guest speakers discussing new ideas, training, and education. Passageways also took the opportunity to unveil their latest product, Passageways OnBoard, a brand new tool for board room collaboration built on the latest cloud technologies.
10 Year Anniversary: PowWOW 2013 took place at the beautiful Renaissance Grand Marriott and marked the 10-year anniversary of the software company. Attendees were treated to champagne, games and music brought in from Passageways’ hometown in Indiana. A beautiful ice sculpture was the focal point for the room. Many of Passageways first customers were in attendance and shared in the emotional evening.
The Besties: Each year PowWOW is the location for the annual Best Practice Awards ceremonies. Attendees are treated to customer presentations featuring various best practices for increasing productivity and ROI using Passageways software’s. Yearly, it is the most anticipated event of the conference. This year was no exception to the rule and saw Belco Community Credit Union, Our Community Credit Union, and Michigan Schools and Government CU, take home best practice awards for Best Development, Best Implementation, and Best Theme, respectively. All of the entrants to this year’s Besties were amazing and it was a stiff competition! This year Passageways also recognized the Luminaries. Luminaries are selected from some of Passageways earliest customers who helped build the company to where it is now, as well as previous year’s Best Practice Award winners.
Board Benchmark Survey: PowWOW was also the location for the unveiling of Passageways Annual Board Administrator and Directors benchmarking survey results. Board Portal Director, Anthony Dunkley, presented the findings from surveys collected from board of directors from around the globe, both Passageways customers and others. The results pointed to some interesting and unique trends taking place in the boardroom and amongst board assistants. Dunkley felt strongly that Passageways new solution will only help to facilitate these trends and improve the effectiveness of boards.
About Passageways LLC.
Passageways was founded in 2003 with the vision to “To make our World more Collaborative .” Today the company is an industry-leading provider of collaborative portal solutions. In 2013 Passageways will celebrate their 10 year anniversary. The company has successfully delivered over 300 portals to various industries. For more information, please call 1-765-497-8823, email email@example.com, or visit passageways.com.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Employee Intranet2020.04.02True North Uses OnSemble to Keep Staff Informed During COVID-19
- Board Portal2020.03.28Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28The Guide to Virtual Board Meetings: 6 Best Practices for Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28Where Credit Unions Can Find Help During the COVID-19 Crisis