This week we released the latest version of OnBoard. Passageways’ mission is to respond to our customers needs, to lead the market for purpose built board portal solutions. With every release we strive for better business outcomes. This latest release of OnBoard furthers our core design philosophy, to make board portal software that is Easy, Powerful, and Secure.
The iPad release is forthcoming and will include several new convenience features, making the experience easier for users than ever before. OnBoard is now powered with Apple’s Touch ID, streamlining the login system and making your board materials just a touch away. Further, users will now have the ability to update their profile details directly from the app. So as information changes, end users can update their information across platforms. We are also providing users the ability to hide their personal annotation. This allows anyone to present a section without having to share their personal or confidential notes. Lastly, OnBoard has added the ability to review profile details directly from your iPad.
The need for collaboration and execution is at the heart of all boards. To accomplish these tasks, teamwork and understanding are the key to success. We are really excited about hearing how our release leads to better board meetings. So please share your experiences.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Management2020.10.21Business as Unusual: 12 Exclusive Insights from Community Bank Experts
- Board Management2020.10.09How OnBoard Helps Federally Qualified Health Centers Stay HRSA-Compliant
- News2020.09.19Passageways Strengthens Leadership Team With Hiring of Marketing Leader Rob Kunzler as Chief Marketing Officer
- Board Management2020.09.185 Best Practices for Moving from In-Person to Virtual Board Meetings