During the OnSemble Live Launch, we announced an exciting addition to the OnSemble suite. Today, Passageways is excited to announce an additional way for our OnSemble customers to manage documents with the upcoming release of OnSemble Connect for SharePoint
Connect for SharePoint leverages Microsoft SharePoint Foundation’s offering to unlock advanced new ways of managing on premise Microsoft Office documents. Connect for SharePoint integrates with your organization’s Office 365 SharePoint® Site, unlocking ways to manage SharePoint documents in the cloud from within your portal as well as mobile devices.
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation is a software layer which contains the core document management functionality and architecture of the commercial version of Sharepoint. It utilizes the central Sharepoint features through OnSemble Portal Framework so you can use the same tools to organize these documents, just as you organize your network and database documents.
As Passageways continues to innovate around enterprise collaboration, this allows OnSemble to unlock familiar Microsoft tools for your document needs. Now you can have the best of both the worlds
1) OnSemble’s core financial services industry products and services and;
2) the rich document management functionality of Microsoft Sharepoint.
This adds another “document management provider,” allowing you to:
– Organize all document types–network, database and SharePoint documents–in one central location using the Portal Document Repository, List Island, and Portal Text Editors
– Co-Authoring on Microsoft Word, Excel*, and PowerPoint documents accessed from within the portal
– Document Versioning through Sharepoint Foundation Repository
Connect for SharePoint is currently in development and a public release is projected in the early half of the fourth quarter. Stay tuned for additional information.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Employee Intranet2019.06.10OnSemble Wins People’s Choice Stevie Award for Best New Product
- Employee Intranet2019.05.20A Hub To Connect Your Entire Workplace: Georgia’s Own Credit Union Success Story
- Employee Intranet2019.05.15Why Employee Engagement Soared When Generations FCU Reimagined Their Intranet
- Board Portal2019.05.02Passageways Honored To Win Five Stevie® Awards at 2019 American Business Awards