Today the Texas Bankers Association (TBA), and its subsidiary, TBA Services Company, Inc. (TBASCO), endorsed Passageways OnBoard secure digital meeting solution for bank board and committee meetings. The culmination of a four-month RFP and vetting process resulted in a unanimous vote by the TBASCO Board of Directors to endorse Passageways services.
“We remain focused on delivering high value products and services to our members,” said Wanda Stevens, TBA vice president and executive director of TBASCO. “In this instance the vetting and endorsement process allowed us to select a secure board portal that provides a convenient, online platform for bank board members. We look forward to working with Passageways as we offer their services to our members across Texas.”
“OnBoard offers an experience that combines secure collaboration with unmatched ease of use. From the boardroom to loan committee meetings, OnBoard allows banks to move faster without assuming unnecessary liability. Together with TBASCO, Passageways will continue to innovate in the corporate governance space, ensuring compliance in an ever changing regulatory environment.”
Passageways OnBoard portal software provides financial institutions with a board portal that connects banks, their directors and committees to agendas, minutes, approvals, calendars, policies and procedures. OnBoard meeting solution can be accessed via desktop, iPhone, iPad and Surface. Built on Microsoft Azure with multiple data centers, data is encrypted at every stage on every device. OnBoard offers biometric login for iPhone, IPad and Windows Surface; secure approval and voting; automatic save/sync across all devices; Outlook integration; and many other features for ease of use by board and committee members as well as for administrators who manage the portal for the bank.
For information about using OnBoard for your board meeting contact Craig Henderson at 765.535.1880 ext 1119 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Texas Bankers Association and TBA Services Company, Inc.
Established in 1887, the Texas Bankers Association (TBA) is a trade association that provides information, education and advocacy to over almost 500 independent community and regional banks in Texas. TBA Services Company, Inc. (TBASCO), organized in 1987, is a wholly owned TBA subsidiary whose mission it is to link Texas banks with providers of quality products and services that support day to day operations, enable the highest level of customer service possible, and increase efficiency and income for the banks.
Passageways OnBoard is a board meeting solution that securely connects banks, their directors, and committees to meeting agendas, minutes, approvals, calendars, policies and procedures. Board Members instantly receive real-time updates to board books on any device. The intuitive interface offers all the tools you need like search, notes and annotations, and complete meeting history. Built on the world-class security platform of Microsoft Azure with multiple data centers and encryption at every stage on every device.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Uncategorized2021.03.09Can cloud services take your board meeting to new heights?
- Company2021.02.05Passageways Celebrates Black History Month
- News2021.01.28Passageways Celebrates Rapid Growth in 2020 and Sets Sights on Accelerated Expansion for Board Management Platform (OnBoard) in 2021
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet