Passageways is delighted to announce that it has been named the recipient of the People’s Choice Stevie® Awards at The American Business Awards®. Passageways won this prestigious honor in two categories:
- Best Governance/Risk/Compliance Solution for OnBoard
- Best Collaboration/Social Networking Solution for OnSemble
The win comes after it was announced in May that Passageways had won seven Stevie® Awards in categories judged by industry professionals, including Best User Experience, Customer Service Department of the Year, Fastest Growing Company of the Year and Entrepreneur of the Year for Co-Founder and CEO Paroon Chadha.
“The people have spoken again,” says Paroon. “We are humbled they have selected both OnBoard and OnSemble as their choice for the best solutions for governance and collaboration. It’s our privilege to inspire and enable their teams to perform better, together. 2020 has been unlike any other year so far, but there’s no question that we’ve been able to stay the course thanks to our amazing customers.”
Now in their 18th year, the American Business Awards are widely considered to be the premier business awards program in the United States. For the People’s Choice Stevie Awards, a worldwide public vote conducted in June resulted in more than 87,000 votes cast. Passageways will receive both awards – as well as the seven peer-judged Stevies – in a virtual awards ceremony on August 5.
- Official Press Release for 2020 People’s Choice Stevie® Awards
- Passageways Honored to Win Seven Stevie® Awards at 2020 American Business Awards
- 2019: OnSemble Wins People’s Choice Stevie Award for Best New Product
Founded in 2003, Passageways creates products that improve governance and connect employees. OnBoard is a complete board meeting solution that improves meeting outcomes by empowering directors and administrators with the tools they need to focus on strategy during their next meeting. OnSemble an employee intranet and collaborative suite that aims to empower organizations with stronger engagement, increased productivity, and improved collaboration. Learn more about Passageways at http://www.Passageways.com.
About the Stevie Awards®
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com..
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- News2020.09.19Passageways Strengthens Leadership Team With Hiring of Marketing Leader Rob Kunzler as Chief Marketing Officer
- Board Management2020.09.185 Best Practices for Moving from In-Person to Virtual Board Meetings
- Board Management2020.09.18Leveraging Your Board in Times of Crisis
- Board Management2020.09.17How OnBoard Helps Health Centers Demonstrate HRSA Compliance