Moving your organization to remote operations was the first step in weathering the disruption caused by COVID-19. OnBoard is here to help with what’s next: moving your board, committees, and leadership to virtual meetings.
Join us on Thursday, April 2nd at 2 pm ET for a webinar covering best practices, tips, and guidance for using OnBoard to lead in a moment of crisis.
It’s an extraordinary time, and we’re here to help. In this webinar, you’ll learn how OnBoard is being leveraged to make decisions, provide strategic guidance, and keep communication channels open all while working remotely.
Participants will come away knowing how to use OnBoard to:
• Centralize All Business Materials & Resources
• Create Clarity on Meeting Purpose and Place
• Ensure Timely & Accurate Communication
• Leverage Advanced Preparation Tools
• Adopt Decision-Making Tools to Reach Consensus
• Use OnBoard Beyond Board Meetings
Business resilience is the key to navigating safely through this crisis. Shifting your workforce to work remote was the first step. Take the next step and learn the best ways to lead and collaborate on critical decisions using OnBoard.