Our live webinars give you a chance to listen to industry experts, see our solutions in action, participate in Q&A, meet customers, and make your organization more successful. We are proud to share stories and best practices directly from our customers. Our webinars usually last about 45 minutes, so be sure you mark your calendars. But if you happen to miss it, don’t sweat it, we’ll send you a recorded version the next day.
Join us on Tuesday, July 10th at 2PM EST/11AM PST for the Passageways hosted webinar entitled, Google’s Innovation, Culture and Decision-Making: Driving Accurate News and Information in the Digital Age.
We will be joined by Google’s Jason Washing, Director, Strategic Partnerships, Partner Business Solutions, responsible for leading a senior team of Partner Managers who work exclusively with Google’s largest Publishing Partners operating in the News and Local Media Space. Jason’s team facilitates and strategizes with those partners to ensure optimal use of Google products and Google partner solutions. Stuart R. Levine will be moderating this incredible learning opportunity!
On this webinar, board directors and executive leadership will participate in a stimulating conversation around the following topics:
- Google’s culture of innovation and how it is maintained through growth and scale
- Google’s future impact upon the way information is gathered/used and its impact on society as a whole
- How to get accurate information and news for better decision making by executive leadership and boards
- How the Google News Initiative is helping accurate journalism to thrive in the digital age
- The importance of a sustainable news ecosystem for a democratic society
We experience over 20,000 individual moments every day. Each “moment” lasts just a few seconds, offering each of us an opportunity to engage with each other. Are we making the most out of these engagements? How do organizations leverage technology to tap into the power of impactful moments? How do we drive meaningful engagement at work?
We explored these questions and discuss employee engagement in the digital age with guest speaker David Zinger – an Employee Engagement Expert and Author. David Zinger connects the strength of one with the power of many as an engagement educator, speaker, coach, and consultant. Founder of the global 7500 member Employee Engagement Network, David is a prolific author, having written 4 books and over 3000 blog posts on work, engagement, management, and leadership.
In this webinar:
- Practical action and interaction skills and tools to share daily moments and ensure work experiences come alive.
- Engage the ABC’s of Employee Engagement: Achieve Results, Build Relationships, and Cultivate Wellbeing, one moment at a time.
- How to leverage your employee intranet as the center of your digital transformation to capture and leverage these moments and drive employee engagement.