Do you ever wish you could have an awesome few days of training with people cheering you on and wanting you to succeed?
We thought you did!
That’s why we are so excited about Passageways University. Gain invaluable skills in working with your portal solutions including both Employee Portal and OnBoard Tracks, learn Best Practices from other established customers, and tackle the fundamentals of being a Portal Administrator. In addition, we have Early Bird pricing until August 8th to save you up to $300. With so many great reasons to attend, we thought we would make a list for you.
Don’t worry we just picked out the top 5.
1. Formal Classroom Training
Attend personalized training in a classroom setting. Working live with your portal will help connect the dots and make your portal even more engaging and user-friendly. Spend 3 days learning and interacting with our products and leave an expert.
2. Six Track Options
Passageways University will have a variety of track options offering a flexible schedule that is specific to your needs. Select from the OnBoard, Relaunch, Work Group Manager, Portal Administrator, Module and Application, and Vendor Management Tracks. These tracks address specific hurdles and give you the tools to achieve success. Build a customizable schedule to ensure you will utilize the full opportunity.
3. Portal Relaunch Track
For the first time ever, Passageways University is doing a Portal Relaunch Track. So many of our customers have experienced success through a portal relaunching resulting in a fresh user experience and increased employee engagement. However, many struggle to get started because the task can seem overwhelming. The workshop will help your team focus on the priorities specific to your relaunch, then meet with your Customer Success Manager for individualized consultation and planning based on your goals.
4. Easy Team Member Orientation
Do you have new members of your portal team? If so, this is a great experience to get them quickly familiarized with your portal. Attendees will dive into material and get hands-on training that will get them up to speed quickly and even be ahead of the game. Passageways University is a great resource for not only new members but all members to be able to optimize portal success.
5. Passageways Pathfinders
What’s the last reason to attend Passageways University? The Pathfinders! We can’t wait to meet with you in person and of course show off our new digs. Come join us for workshops, insights, consultations for your specific needs, and have a great time while doing so.
Passageways University is a phenomenal opportunity for Pathfinders to hear directly from you on what you like, don’t like, and need. We hope to see you September 10th-12th here in Lafayette, IN.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- News2021.01.25Passageways Celebrates Rapid Growth in 2020 and Sets Sights on Accelerated Expansion for Board Management Platform (OnBoard) in 2021
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet
- Board Management2021.01.08Everything You Need To Know About Meeting Minutes
- Board Management2021.01.04New OnBoard Capabilities Help Enterprise Boards and Leaders Identify Conflicts of Interest and Complete Required Regulatory Filings