New Board Portal Platform gets great reviews and quick adoption
Lafayette, IN July 14, 2014: Passageways OnBoard, it’s next generation Board portal , became Generally Available to all its customers on May 16th, 2014. Since then, Passageways has implemented the first 50 customers . This includes the dozen beta partners and several new customers who understand the strategic impact OnBoard will have on their company.
The string of recent successes across various industries point to a product that has hit the ground running, “We attribute this success to all the research with prospects and customers to create an experience that will delight all users”, said Ratul Shah, Director of Product Management. Passageways promises to deliver “The Best Board meeting Experience”, and serve several industries including financial, education, healthcare, and the Nonprofit industry. In the month of June, Passageways delivered OnBoard to customers in every one of these industries.
The features that are most liked by our customers include:
Web Application Features
- Drag and drop collaborative agenda builder
- Multi-Organization support
- Agenda Section assignments for content contributors
- Agenda Section exclusions for avoiding conflicts of interest
iPad Application features
- Secure off line document access
- Meeting Roller that provides an intuitive timeline
- Meeting Agenda driven navigation
- Powerful annotation tools and auto generated Annotation Summary
The Passageways product team is constantly working on new functionality for OnBoard customers. The next release is slated for an early fall release and will target several innovative new features. Not only has Passageways committed to delivering its most innovative board portal solution, but they have reinforced their customer support by extending support hours from 8am to 8pm. They are excited to offer these new extended support hours to their current and future customers, without any new charges.
“OnBoard has seen the fastest ramp up to 50 happy customers than we have ever seen in the company’s history. We appreciate the support from all our beta partners and generous customer loyalty by our customers “, said Co-Founder & CEO Passageways.
About Passageways LLC.
Passageways was founded in 2003 with the vision to “To make our World more Collaborative, one organization at a time.” Today the company is an industry-leading provider of collaborative portal solutions. The company has successfully delivered over 400 portals to various industries. For more information, please call 1-765-535-1880, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit passageways.com.
About The Author
- Passageways builds collaboration software that helps people do meaningful work, from the board of directors through to the team and people who do today’s indispensable work. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the complete meeting life cycle. OnSemble's an Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Employee Intranet2019.04.18State Bank of Lizton Bolsters Communication with OnSemble
- Board Portal2019.04.09College of Saint Benedict Successfully Transitions to AGB OnBoard
- Board Portal2019.04.08Survey Says: Forward Bank Improves Board Meetings with OnBoard
- Uncategorized2019.04.04OnBoard Named Leader in G2 Crowd Grid For Board Management Software