West Lafayette, IN, October 5, 2012
Passageways today announced that Paroon Chadha has been elected to serve as Chief Executive Officer of Passageways, effective October 1, 2012. Chadha, who co-founded Passageways with Christopher Beltran in 2003, had previously served as Vice President of Sales & Implementations.
Mr. Chadha is a frequent speaker at conferences and is published widely by Inc. Magazine, Bank Systems and Technologies, Credit Union Times, and Bank Technology News. His previous experiences include consulting roles at Prudential Financial and sales and marketing roles at Wipro Ltd., a Mumbai-based conglomerate.
Mr. Chadha has an engineering degree from Punjab Engineering College and an MBA from Purdue University. He continues to teach entrepreneurship and mentor students at Purdue University.
I am incredibly proud to be a part of Passageways. It has been a remarkable and immensely rewarding 10 year journey for all of us. This opportunity to lead this extraordinary group is an honor and a privilege. – Paroon Chadha
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Portal2020.03.28Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28The Guide to Virtual Board Meetings: 6 Best Practices for Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28Where Credit Unions Can Find Help During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Board Portal2020.03.28Where Community Banks Can Find Help During the COVID-19 Crisis