LAFAYETTE, IN, June 4, 2018 — Passageways, a global provider of secure, intuitive collaboration solutions, today announced a new release of its OnBoard board portal platform. OnBoard is a third-generation board meeting solution explicitly engineered to improve meeting outcomes for organizations of all sizes.
This release brings significant enhancements to OnBoard platform, including Enhanced Shared Annotations, the ability for users to leverage Google Authenticator for Two-Factor Authentication, and the opportunity to receive OnBoard notifications on additional email accounts.
Shared Annotations provides directors and leaders the ability to simply start a conversation about any aspect of their board books. By simply clicking on any annotation they’ve created directors can now share notes with any of their colleagues who have permission to see that section. A simple and secure way to start a conversation.
“When directors run across a report that they think needs a more detailed discussion, or when they need to verify a number in the financial report with the CFO, OnBoard’s Shared Annotations opens the discussion,” said Passageways Co-Founder and CEO Paroon Chadha. “Shared Annotations continues our tradition of developing the most intuitive experience available in board management software.”
For this release, the annotations tool was reengineered from the ground up. OnBoard users can now completely search their board books for any note or annotation. OnBoard now keeps notes and annotations simple to navigate, search, and discuss, making board meetings more valuable.
“This is but the first step in a larger effort to improve how directors, leaders, and support staff communicate and collaborate around their board materials,” said David Alder, OnBoard Senior Director of Product. “We will continue expanding secure real-time communication, the ability to link to any item in the application to immediately start a context rich discussion.”
This release marks Passageways continued leadership in developing industry leading cloud-based board portal technology. Shared Annotations joins the ranks of other next gen capabilities like Auto-Save, Customer Scheduled Upgrades, and Face ID security.
The OnBoard update is now available to all OnBoard customers, including updates to the OnBoard app on iOS, Android, Amazon Fire, and Windows. To learn more about OnBoard, contact us at email@example.com or at 765.535.1882 for a free trial or any additional information.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Portal2020.03.28Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28The Guide to Virtual Board Meetings: 6 Best Practices for Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- Board Portal2020.03.28Where Credit Unions Can Find Help During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Board Portal2020.03.28Where Community Banks Can Find Help During the COVID-19 Crisis