Lafayette, IN, February 25, 2015 – Passageways, a software provider focused on creating enterprise solutions for employees and board of directors, is pleased to announce the availability of Touch ID for the OnBoard. OnBoard was designed to allow anyone to intuitively create, update, distribute, and review paperless board books, creating seamless technology-driven boardrooms. Today, OnBoard has become easier to use than ever.
Touch ID is an innovative and simple way to securely access Passageways’ OnBoard. Now customers can seamlessly access all board materials from their iPad with only a touch of their finger. Importantly, they still receive the benefit of using their secure board portal.
“The use of Touch ID to access OnBoard with your fingerprint is so convenient and simple. We are excited to enable this technology to facilitate the review of board materials easier and faster” said Ratul Shah, Director of Product Management. “OnBoard is designed to meet the needs of the board of directors to provide smart corporate governance for their organizations.”
Click to get started with your free trial of OnBoard.
Touch ID for OnBoard is supported on iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 with iOS8 or later.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Management2020.10.28OnBoard Leadership Panel Sneak Preview: Q&A with Association Board Leaders
- News2020.10.27Passageways Invests in Global Organizations Recovering from COVID-19 Disruption by Offering 90 Days of Free Access to OnBoard
- Product2020.10.25Meeting Minutes Builder: Make Minutes in Real-Time
- Board Management2020.10.23Top OnBoard Productivity Tips