Industry’s First Native Integration Offers Seamless Single-App Experience, Simplified Scheduling, and Stronger Security
INDIANAPOLIS, April 28, 2020 – In a first for the virtual board management software category, Passageways has introduced native integration between OnBoard and Zoom web conferencing software. This functionality is exclusive to OnBoard, available now across desktop, tablet, and mobile devices, and is free for all customers.
OnBoard has always supported the inclusion of virtual meeting details with one-tap access to web conferencing applications such as Zoom, WebEx, and GoToMeeting. This new native integration takes it a step further: meeting organizers, board directors, and executive leaders can now enjoy a seamless, single-app experience that leverages the benefits of both Zoom and OnBoard simultaneously. Once meeting organizers link their Zoom and OnBoard accounts, they can create a Zoom meeting directly within OnBoard without having to switch between the two apps.
By creating the Zoom meeting directly within OnBoard, meeting details remain secure and confidential. The native integration strengthens meeting security as all Zoom meeting details are held within the secure OnBoard platform, rather than shared via email, SMS, or standard calendar invites.
“As organizations have had to switch to virtual meetings, native integration has consistently been the first thing they asked for,” said Passageways Co-Founder and CEO Paroon Chadha. “With this new functionality, they don’t have to switch between apps, and don’t have to share Zoom links over email, SMS, or standard calendar invites. Zoombombing becomes a distant memory!”
Passageways was founded in 2003. OnBoard is a virtual board management solution that securely connects organizations and their directors to all their meeting materials, meeting agendas, minutes, approvals, eSignatures, calendars, policies, and procedures. For more information, visit www.passageways.com/onboard.
Vice President, Marketing, Passageways, Inc.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Company2021.02.05Passageways Celebrates Black History Month
- News2021.01.28Passageways Celebrates Rapid Growth in 2020 and Sets Sights on Accelerated Expansion for Board Management Platform (OnBoard) in 2021
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet
- Board Management2021.01.08White Paper: Everything You Need To Know About Meeting Minutes