Indianapolis, February 12, 2019 — Passageways, the leading provider of secure collaboration software for employees and board of directors, today announced the opening of their new office in Indianapolis and plans to add 30 new positions.
The office is located in the heart of downtown, the Regions Tower at 211 N. Pennsylvania Street on the 10th floor covering 5,500 square feet. The office is newly renovated for group collaboration and an open work environment. The Indianapolis office is Passageways third location, with its headquarters in Lafayette Indiana and an office in Marlow, United Kingdom.
Passageways employs more than 80 people across Indiana, including 20 team members already in the Indianapolis area, and plans to add at least 30 software engineering, business development, digital marketing, design, customer success, and support roles over the course of 2019.
“We are beyond excited to open our Indianapolis Office,” said Passageways Co-Founder and CEO Paroon Chadha. “As we’ve experienced remarkable growth and expanded down I65 to find incredible talent, the next step was to find the perfect home for Passageways in Indianapolis. Talent, creativity, and tomorrow’s breakthrough ideas aren’t limited by region or zip code, and, with this new expansion, Passageways is set to lead Indiana’s growing technology sector.”
The new offices provide Passageways opportunities on multiple fronts. It brings the organization closer to hundreds of customers in the Indianapolis metropolitan area, it places Passageways in the center of a vibrant technology ecosystem, and it provides access to a talent pool with prior experience scaling a technology company.
Passageways was founded in 2003 with a relentless focus on delivering enterprise solutions that improve governance and connect employees. Passageways’ OnBoard is a complete board governance solution that improves meeting outcomes by empowering directors and administrators with the tools they need to focus on strategy during their next meeting. Passageways’ OnSemble is a drag and drop employee intranet designed to empower workers to track goals, collaborate on documents, discover the latest company news, while serving as a centralized resource for all product and services information.
Passageways will move into the new office space on February 18 and will have its grand opening in late February.
About The Author
- Passageways builds collaboration software that helps people do meaningful work, from the board of directors through to the team and people who do today’s indispensable work. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the complete meeting life cycle. OnSemble's an Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Portal2019.04.09College of Saint Benedict Successfully Transitions to AGB OnBoard
- Board Portal2019.04.08Survey Says: Forward Bank Improves Board Meetings with OnBoard
- Uncategorized2019.04.04OnBoard Named Leader in G2 Crowd Grid For Board Management Software
- PowWOW2019.03.014 Reasons To Attend PowWOW 2019