LAFAYETTE, IN — November 30, 2017 — Passageways Inc., the leader in board meeting solutions and employee intranets, today announced continued international expansion with the opening of a new office in Toronto, Canada. Passageways has appointed Anthony Dunkley to lead operations in the country. The continued international expansion aims to get Passageways OnBoard board portal into the hands of leaders in growing markets. Passageways currently serves several public, private, and nonprofit customers in Canada.
“This is organic expansion driven by sustained demand,” said Passageways Co-Founder and CEO Paroon Chadha. “The expansion into Canada is an opportunity to put our solutions in the hands of leaders everywhere. This is the result of our team’s tremendous work to establish international data centers, ensuring our clients’ data resides in their country. We are committed to helping our clients meet today’s complex information security challenges without compromising on their data sovereignty needs.”
“I am excited to take the secure and collaborative power of OnBoard to the Canadian market,” said Anthony Dunkley, Business Leader of Passageways Canada. “OnBoard is the most advanced, yet intuitive solution available for directors and administrators alike. OnBoard’s multi-platform availability, 24/7 local support, and Canadian hosting make it the clear choice for Canadian organizations.”
Anthony Dunkley pioneered board portal technology in Canada in 2007 and has been instrumental in establishing board portals as an accepted SAAS solution.
Passageways plans continued international expansion in 2018, opening further offices and partnering with organizations to deliver secure collaboration solutions across the globe.
Through its indirect and direct sales efforts Passageways plans to provide world-class support and product experiences across the world. If you are interested in partnering with Passageways find out more here.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Management2020.10.21Business as Unusual: 12 Exclusive Insights from Community Bank Experts
- Board Management2020.10.09How OnBoard Helps Federally Qualified Health Centers Stay HRSA-Compliant
- News2020.09.19Passageways Strengthens Leadership Team With Hiring of Marketing Leader Rob Kunzler as Chief Marketing Officer
- Board Management2020.09.185 Best Practices for Moving from In-Person to Virtual Board Meetings