May 12th, 2011 Indianapolis, IN – Passageways is excited to announce the release of OnBoard, a dedicated iPad application to enhance Passageways’ Board Portal offering.
Passageways OnBoard for the iPad provides customers secure, online access to both current and archive board packets in real-time.
“The iPad continues to evolve and has become an increasingly important device for Directors and Executives alike” commented Anthony Dunkley, Director of Board Portals. “The Passageways OnBoard application for the iPad takes advantage of Apple’s easy to use touch screen. OnBoard is intuitive with simple one-click access and is changing the way our customers access their board materials.”
In keeping with Passageways commitment to offer cost-effective solutions, the OnBoard app is available at the Apple Store at no charge. Current Passageways Board Portal customers interested in this application are encouraged to contact their Account Executive for further instructions on how to get started.
“Passageways Board Portal streamlines the efforts of your Corporate Secretary’s department and provides unique content to better engage your Board of Directors” added Dunkley. “OnBoard for iPad is an extension of our offering and reaffirms Passageways’ commitment to provide the most dynamic Board Portal offering for our customers.”
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet
- Board Management2021.01.08Everything You Need To Know About Meeting Minutes
- Board Management2021.01.04New OnBoard Capabilities Help Enterprise Boards and Leaders Identify Conflicts of Interest and Complete Required Regulatory Filings
- Board Management2020.12.29The People Have Spoken! 6 Reasons OnBoard Makes Your Board Happy.